• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Seeding Round

237 posts in this topic

Your first post, Blowie, asks for grades on all 9 books. Looks like you've provided 12 books. I imagine that you're asking for the grades on all 12 books, correct?

Your first post, Blowie, asks for grades on all 9 books. Looks like you've provided 12 books. I imagine that you're asking for the grades on all 12 books, correct?

Yeah, I need grades on all 12 books. Was supposed to be 13 books, but I left out an Avengers book.

Will send out PMs on Monday morning.

Hey Blowie,

Lots of double covers. I assume we are to grade on the outer cover (the only one we can see) rather than guess whether the inner cover might grade higher and what that grade might be.

That's what he told me, and I assume others, in the PM.

Yes. I'm only looking for the grade of the outer cover. The inner cover and the rest of the book will have nothing to do with the grade of the outer cover.

Hey Blowie,

Lots of double covers. I assume we are to grade on the outer cover (the only one we can see) rather than guess whether the inner cover might grade higher and what that grade might be.

That's what he told me, and I assume others, in the PM.

Yes. I'm only looking for the grade of the outer cover. The inner cover and the rest of the book will have nothing to do with the grade of the outer cover.

Figured that was the case. Just wanted to get it out there for everyone.

lol

Grades are in :sumo:

I hope to do as well as last year, which is to survive a few rounds by the skin of my teeth.

These boards are full of knowledge and entertainment, but IMHO these grading tourneys are something very special. There are many wonderful opinions on these boards, but to be the best at guessing CGC grades from scans on a cell phone. Now that requires some skill and discipline.