• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

My apologies I really thought you were taking the pi*s. If anything I already showed my ignorance about the X-Force 25 book. Didnt even know about the Wolvie gold.

Great score my friend

Yeah, sorry, I was a bit fired up this morning. Was getting ready for C2E2 and dreaming of cheap indies.

Will post another deal or two as soon as I make sure the pickin's clean. ;)

11 minutes ago, Barth said:

It has to be the suspect feedback

I messaged seller yesterday and havent heard from him/her. It said that he/she doesnt ship to the US, while item is located in the US. Strange

Ended up sitting it out, but had I known he ships locally I wouldve sniped

On 2017-04-20 at 5:48 PM, manetteska said:

I don't know if they have any value, but the X-Men Unlimited #17 has the promotional ticket for Wolverine #126, it's a neat little bonus.

IMG_3181.PNG

Edited by Hado

19 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Bad feedback and the non US shipping while in the US scream hacked account...  But if its not, thats the deal of the month!

Edited by comicquant

1 minute ago, Barth said:

Oh man that blows for the original buyer

Yeah, I wonder who the Good Samaritan was that tipped the seller off on what he really had?  I know I'd be pretty peeved if someone came in after the fact and meddled.  That's why I don't post stuff in here before the books are shipped and in my possession.  And if it's not my deal...I just stay out of other's affairs.