• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

And... a GO GO GO alert:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LoBo-1-of-4-Mini-Series-from-1990-NM-MINT-/361534070143?hash=item542d1c1d7f:g:qLIAAOSwQgpXAHI0

Seller told me he has 80 of them, so when theyre all gone, he will probably relist more, unless someone contacted him already for the rest privately

Is this a good deal or something? :shrug: I'm out of the loop. lol

Great for grading. 9.8s are going for 100+

around 70 on the census

And... a GO GO GO alert:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LoBo-1-of-4-Mini-Series-from-1990-NM-MINT-/361534070143?hash=item542d1c1d7f:g:qLIAAOSwQgpXAHI0

Seller told me he has 80 of them, so when theyre all gone, he will probably relist more, unless someone contacted him already for the rest privately

around 70 on the census

Thanks for the heads up!

And... a GO GO GO alert:

around 70 on the census

Thanks for the heads up!

Methinks Simon Bisley may see a few this weekend, no? hm

Edited by Bird

And... a GO GO GO alert:

around 70 on the census

Thanks for the heads up!

Hes At East Coast. But let me tell ya.. His lines are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Mainly because he sits down and chats with everyone for a half hour lol

God bless him!

Does this count as a win?

Sold a 6.5 of one copy of a book for $300. I kind of regretted it to tell the truth.

As soon as it was paid for I went and bought a 7.0 of the same book shipped for $280?

And... a GO GO GO alert:

around 70 on the census

Thanks for the heads up!

Hes At East Coast. But let me tell ya.. His lines are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Mainly because he sits down and chats with everyone for a half hour lol

God bless him!

Nah, last year I walked right up with no one else really there. Later in the day of course. got a few books signed, Judgment on Gotham and such. I have some nice Lobo books this year but may not bother to bring them.

Sold a 6.5 of one copy of a book for $300. I kind of regretted it to tell the truth.

As soon as it was paid for I went and bought a 7.0 of the same book shipped for $280?

It does...

... Unless you get a return lol

It does...

... Unless you get a return lol

They already left me positive feedback

:whee:

As expected...

MINT!

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

I bought from this seller in the past. He is a serious undergrader! I even told him that twice before. I have no doubt that its in excellent shape (thumbs u

Aaaaand

I won a grail just now. I am going to await seller's confirmation and then I will share :)

Update?

I bought from this seller in the past. He is a serious undergrader! I even told him that twice before. I have no doubt that its in excellent shape (thumbs u

Aaaaand

I won a grail just now. I am going to await seller's confirmation and then I will share :)

Update?

Cant wait to receive it!!!

IMG_2474.png

Aaaaand

Update?

Cant wait to receive it!!!

IMG_2474.png

:applause: