• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

the message stated he was not giving you his email password just the paypal or something so how can you be using his/her email?

Who is Frank Chang?

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

That's okay I screen shot it too, for posterity of course.

Who is Frank Chang?

I knew you would... Am I still on trial here?

Who is Frank Chang?

Of course not sagat. :foryou:

Who is Frank Chang?

I know your parents dont want you to read comics. We will tell them you are wasting your time with comic stuff.

Who is Frank Chang?

I'm pretty sure the trial is over, and most people would find you guilty of being a shill. Now we're just parading you around the yard in chains while we throw vegetables at you.