• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OLD SCARCE FUNNY BOOKS FOX, FIGHTERS, NEDOR, and a LOT of SURPRISES.

172 posts in this topic

National Comics #5, Quality. The book has all the pages, they are supple, the cover has nice color. It's actually attached to the pages...somehow;)

Now for the other stuff. The cover has small pieces of tape inside fixing small tears. The cover may have been taken off to do this, I can't really tell. There is a spine roll, the centerfold is detached, it's there, and it's got tears. There are small tears on lots of pages. A hard to find book with Lou Fine art, Bondage, a SKULL! and Will Eisner writing. Uncle Sam cover from 1940. Grade is Fair/Good. One sold 7 years ago for $175, so I'm asking $225;) (inflation;)

national%205_0001.jpg

national%205_0002.jpg

That's going to be the last book of the night, thank you. I just gave up with the scanner:) I can't seem to upload pictures right now.

I plan on having a few more threads this week, so I'm going to wait on sending invoices. I should have a Fawcett thread with Whiz comics tomorrow night at 8 (I hope) a GGA/Jungle/Fiction and all the other houses thread near the end of the week, and I'll probably combine it with Horror books.

If you are all done now and want to settle up, just pm me:) and thanks for all the fun...buy more;)

Western Adventures 1948 . Beautiful colors, a small amount of creasing near the spine and a tiny tear near the top edge, it's still easily in Fine Condition. Someone asked if I had more books by Ace Publications, here is one. $72.00

western%20adventures_0001.jpg

western%20adventures_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Sold, thanks, Greg:) It's a pretty book

That's going to be the last book of the night, thank you. I just gave up with the scanner:) I can't seem to upload pictures right now.

I plan on having a few more threads this week, so I'm going to wait on sending invoices. I should have a Fawcett thread with Whiz comics tomorrow night at 8 (I hope) a GGA/Jungle/Fiction and all the other houses thread near the end of the week, and I'll probably combine it with Horror books.

If you are all done now and want to settle up, just pm me:) and thanks for all the fun...buy more;)

Alright! Now if you can make it about an hour later for us boardies way out here on the other coast...

Good Morning:) Updated list

Take 10% off anything listed. There will be no further discounts posted. I will consider pms if someone wants 2 or more of the books.

I'm going to list the Fawcetts in a separate thread tonight, because this one is getting to long. 9pm (as requested;) This thread ends Sunday at 5pm, as I may chose to list the remaining books on eBay. I'm not sure yet. Thank you:)

Page 1

Feature Funnies #2, 1937.Introducing the Hawk. Amazingly nice supple pages for a book this old. Centerfold is detached, There is a 1.5 cover spine split at the top, some dirt and creasing on the back. There is a 1/2" tear on the back. Grade is Good+ (2.5) , OSG in Good is $136.00 VG is $272 Bin is $125.00

Masked Marvel #3, Centaur $200

I also have a Boy Commandos #1 in the other thread, . This book is available until 9 pm est.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=403484&Number=9216567#Post9216567

page 10

page 12

Air FIghters #1. Bin is $350.

page 13

page 13

Shadow Comics Vol 1 #11, Street and Smith.Bin is $175.00

Shadow Comics . Vol II #2.on the Indicia, but the GCD says it's Vol II #1. Bin is $275.00.

Shadow Comics Vol 6, #7. The paper is thinner on this cover, it's from 1946, and it's glossier. There is a corner crease lower right and some overall creasing, it's in the VG+ to maybe a little better range. OSG in VG is $82. Bin is $70.00

page 15

Page 16

Police Comics #3,

Page 17

National Comics #5, Quality.