Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
2 2

163 posts in this topic

393 posts

Just received a Planet from Rick. Arrived sooner than expected and was well packaged. Great guy to deal with. Will be keeping an eye out for his next sales thread. Thanks again Rick (thumbs u

652 posts

I bought another GA book from Rick. It came quickly and it was in better shape than described. I am very happy to deal with him again!

Thank you!

998 posts

I love Rick in that way that a fellow comic collector feels about another comic collector, who he not only enjoys buying, selling and trading with but also getting to know as a friend but I digress doh! : thanks once again Rick for a fabulous comic, shipping super fast, very securely and looking great - as always brother! :headbang:

keep those books coming my way :luhv:

2,469 posts

Just got a great deal on a Dark Mysteries 10 from Rick...book was accurately graded, shipped quickly and packaged well. Thanks for helping to feed my habit, Rick!

Travis

18,231 posts

Rick is a perfect buyer. Friendly communication and lightning fast payment. First class boardie Thanks for your patronage!

393 posts

Another great purchase from Rick! Very pleased! Thanks again!

9,652 posts

I bought a book from Rick and his personal grading said that the book would be a 3.0 with color touch and white pages. I just got the grade from CGC and the result: 3.0 with color touch and white pages. Hard to beat that.

2,469 posts

Just got a well-loved Planet 71 of off Rick...book arrived very securely packaged and in the exact condition listed. I appreciate the deal, Rick...take care!

Travis

652 posts

Rick is once again super fun to deal with and always comes through whether buying or selling to him.

THANKS!

3,753 posts

I recently bought a couple of great GA books from Rick, and it was a first class experience. I enjoyed visiting about the books and his very accurate grading.

Thanks again,

Greg

18,231 posts

Doesn't matter if you buy from Rick or sell to him, a class act to deal with every time. Thanks for the awsome Wilbur #8 Rick!

1,392 posts

Great seller. Super fast shipping and great communication.

AWESOME price :)

998 posts

Rick bought a big book from me. Paid lightning fast. Always a pleasure to deal with Rick. Fabulous individual with superb taste. :acclaim:

4,466 posts

This man sold me my first Planet Comics! And what a doozy it was. Rock on Rick, thanks again buddy for the great funny books!

28,213 posts

Rick is a good solid reliable buyer and a credit to this forum. (thumbs u

1,569 posts

Good communication, fast shipping and well-packed. Thanks for the Tales to Astonish #93, Rick. Headed to read it now!

2,096 posts

I just sold a Blue Beetle 54 plus a few others to Rick. He was a pleasure to deal with and the transaction was super smooth. Plus he has terrific taste in comics! Can't go wrong with Rick! - Racer-X

192 posts

Recently bought a slabbed Crow #4 from Rick and it came just as described. Great communication, secure & quick shipping.

Edited by BlackBoxComic