• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,342 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

That’s awesome @F For Fake

Thanks man! I was particularly stoked about the Cobra Bunker, couldn't believe the whole thing was there.

6 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

It's all great,but this!

Bruh

I know, right? Apparently they're fairly hard to find. The transformation is pretty awkward but when it comes to relics, this thing is about as 80's as it gets!

Calling upon the power of my fellow toy nerds! Can anyone ID this little guy, what line he belongs to? He's roughly Starcom scale, but no articulated knees like Starcom, and is a softer, more rubbery plastic. I'm drawing a blank. Anyone know?

IMG_0988.JPG

8 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Awesome, thanks Patrick! I knew it was in the scale but I couldn't seem to find it. Much appreciated!

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I get a headache trying to figure who currently owns the rights to Robotech, who owns the right to distribute Robotech, and where they own those rights. 

It's such a mess. I believe it is Harmony Gold here in the U.S.. Hopefully we get some news soon as It 2 is finally done.

Edited by STORMSHADOW_80

I had to pull the trigger on this because it only comes along so often. Nullifier and AGP , completes 1988 enemy side and my Grenadiers set. 1f642.png:) One of the best sets in my mind. Voltar bird feet are made sturdy and usually not broken, The material in the vehicles uses some rubbery plastic which makes them sturdy vehicles and usually unbroken and they use it in all the right spots like the AGP wings and the missiles on the vehicles. So glad to complete this 1988 Grenadier set.

agpnullifier.jpg

grenadiers.jpg

Edited by whisp

11 hours ago, whisp said:

I had to pull the trigger on this because it only comes along so often. Nullifier and AGP , completes 1988 enemy side and my Grenadiers set. 1f642.png:) One of the best sets in my mind. Voltar bird feet are made sturdy and usually not broken, The material in the vehicles uses some rubbery plastic which makes them sturdy vehicles and usually unbroken and they use it in all the right spots like the AGP wings and the missiles on the vehicles. So glad to complete this 1988 Grenadier set.

agpnullifier.jpg

grenadiers.jpg

Other than Voltar, I agree about the coolness of the Grenadiers. 

Nullifier needs his helmet or he looks goofy.  

Not sure why, but I really like this version of Destro.  Love his little flying machine.  Most odd of all, his ornamental sword.  Not sure what the hell he'd do with that in a Joe battle. 

Ferret and Iron G are great.  It's actually not the easiest to get true mint versions either.  That gold is tough as it rubs off and scratches if you look at it wrong. 

Patrick