• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

I hope I never get to the point that I'm bored of meeting creators, even if I've met them before.

Yeah, as long as there are some different big names, I like seeing some of the same ones who frequent the shows as well. Especially ones with a lot of work. For example, I know Neal Adams goes to a lot of shows, but I usually always get him to sign a couple books each show I go to.

I was really impressed with the show last summer. There were HUGE names there in both media and comic guests.

Also, whoever runs their social media sucks (I guess it's still brandie?). I don't post on their FB wall because I feel it's a waste of time, but some guy really just asked if there were more names coming because he felt worried about the show or something like that and his post was deleted for no reason.

Hi Jorge, yep it's still me! I can't speak to the specific post you're referencing but as Kevin has mentioned, there's a strategy to what I do. It's unfortunate to see you here saying I suck, as the last time we spoke I thought we had a pretty positive interaction. Regardless, I'll continue to do my best to manage the overall health of our huge Facebook page (116,000 fans and growing!) and will miss the old camaraderie we once had.

Onwards, and to a great 2017!

Also, whoever runs their social media sucks (I guess it's still brandie?). I don't post on their FB wall because I feel it's a waste of time, but some guy really just asked if there were more names coming because he felt worried about the show or something like that and his post was deleted for no reason.

Hi Jorge, yep it's still me! I can't speak to the specific post you're referencing but as Kevin has mentioned, there's a strategy to what I do. It's unfortunate to see you here saying I suck, as the last time we spoke I thought we had a pretty positive interaction. Regardless, I'll continue to do my best to manage the overall health of our huge Facebook page (116,000 fans and growing!) and will miss the old camaraderie we once had.

Whoops.

Whoops.

No more Christmas cards from Fan Expo. :flamed:

I am so excited about this comics list! I'm dying to tell but... can't... yet.

I've submitted names and images for the teaser flyer that goes to print next week for distribution to shops later this month. Eblasts are being prepared and guest images and bios are being prepared for the site so everything goes out in coordination.

14 names on the flyer, but we've got about 35 confirmed comic pro guests in total so far.

i too have seen the list ~~ :headbang:

ive only been to dallas 1 time (last years show) and i will definitely be there again this year.............

so if you are worried about the guest list to buy your tickets.............dont worry. you are safe

do it now to beat the rush...............buy them now !

:)

see you all there !