• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

http://fanexpodallas.com/ultimate-jim-lee-experience/

MEET JIM LEE

Join us for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Whether you’re getting an exclusive experience with the legendary creator, attending a special presentation with Jim Lee live on stage, getting your hands on exclusive merch and/or a free autograph signing – there’s a perfect fan experience for everyone.

Tickets on sale Wednesday, January 25 at 10:00 am CST.

THE ULTIMATE JIM LEE EXPERIENCE

Sunday, April 2, 2017 $99.00

This package includes:

• Limited Edition Oversized Lithograph Signed by Jim Lee

• 3 autographs per package

• “Best selfie ever” with Jim Lee (don’t forget your camera!)

• Commemorative Ticket

• Guaranteed seating at Jim Lee Live on Stage

THE ULTIMATE JIM LEE CGC EXPERIENCE

Sunday, April 2, 2017 $149.00

This package includes:

• Limited Edition Oversized Lithograph Signed by Jim Lee

• 3 CGC witnessed autographs per package* (this does not include submission fees)

• “Best selfie ever” with Jim Lee (don’t forget your camera!)

• Commemorative Ticket

• Guaranteed seating at Jim Lee Live on Stage

NOTE: Admission to FAN EXPO DALLAS is not included with Special Ticket purchase.

Admission to FAN EXPO DALLAS is required to attend these special events.

There will be an open (no charge) autograph session in the afternoon on Sunday, April 2, 1 item per person, ticketed.

As with other shows, Jim requests a fee for all items signed for grading purposes (which is why the guaranteed 3 items CGC signing is a little more than the regular one). Please discuss with the facilitator or CGC in advance. They can contact me if they have any questions about this.

There will be an open (no charge) autograph session in the afternoon on Sunday, April 2, 1 item per person, ticketed.

As with other shows, Jim requests a fee for all items signed for grading purposes (which is why the guaranteed 3 items CGC signing is a little more than the regular one). Please discuss with the facilitator or CGC in advance. They can contact me if they have any questions about this.

These package prices look pretty darn reasonable, which I'm glad to see. Too bad it is only Sunday, but still a great addition to the list.

Not a lot of "packages" this year. The Jim Lee one, that sketch opp I mentioned before, and that person may be joined by one other sketch opp.

I think people are going to insane over who we announce on Friday, and that's just another dozen or so creators of the four dozen plus coming this year. There's one person on the Friday list I've never had at one of our shows and I'm super stoked to meet.

Forgive me if this isn't a quality question, but the 2 sketch opportunities coming up that are to be announced....will we be able to do that on a comic/book, commission, or etc. or at least through CGC grading purposes?

My first time pondering such a thing so excuse my ignorance :)

I'm sure it will be explained when announced, but if anyone has done this before and has answers readily available I'd appreciate any feedback :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Not a lot of "packages" this year. The Jim Lee one, that sketch opp I mentioned before, and that person may be joined by one other sketch opp.

I think people are going to insane over who we announce on Friday, and that's just another dozen or so creators of the four dozen plus coming this year. There's one person on the Friday list I've never had at one of our shows and I'm super stoked to meet.

Steve Ditko? :wishluck:

Forgive me if this isn't a quality question, but the 2 sketch opportunities coming up that are to be announced....will we be able to do that on a comic/book, commission, or etc. or at least through CGC grading purposes?

My first time pondering such a thing so excuse my ignorance :)

I'm sure it will be explained when announced, but if anyone has done this before and has answers readily available I'd appreciate any feedback :shy:

Yes, you can have it done on a blank. However, the process will be such that sketches are commissioned in advance and the artists will do them at home to pick up at the show, but it's my understanding that blanks will be available to choose from.

For other guests, you can commission the sketch at the show and a facilitator or CGC needs to have a witness present when it's picked up.

Ive had sketches requested in advance of a show and had a witness with me when I picked up from the artist. That should work here too I would think unless there is some sort of restriction against it.

Here's some alternative facts - Ditko and Kirby will be there.

However, since alternative facts are lies, rest assured they won't be.

Ill get my alternative books ready then.

For Kirby, CGC will need to add Mediums to their SS crew.

which sketch op was announced?

which sketch op was announced?

none yet

I'll make a bold guess (in the spirit of possibly alternative facts) - along with Lee you'll bring Liefeld/McFarlane/Larsen/Silvestri/Valentine for an Image 25th anniversary panel!

That would be pretty spectacular but probably unlikely.