• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed: huge thanks to everyone!

19 posts in this topic

Please feel free to ask any questions and check out my feedback thread.

The customary :takeit: takes precedence over PM's unless marked in thread. No HOS members or probies.

All prices include boxed Priority Mail shipping and include insurance and delivery confirmation in the US. For Canada I will ship Xpresspost (as long as there is no postal strike) but will have to adjust the price.

Books available:

Avengers 57 CGC 9.0 Cream to Off White Pages SOLD

Fantastic Four 13 CGC 6.0 Off White to White Pages SOLD

Fantastic Four 45 CGC 9.0 Off White Pages SOLD

Fantastic Four 51 CGC 8.5 Off White to White Pages SOLD

Fantastic Four 52 CGC 8.5 Off White to White Pages SOLD

Big thanks to everyone. With these sales, I was able to pay off a credit card debt that has been hanging over my head for the last 7 years. A great task to pay off with buying a first home and having twins. It killed me to sell these but a great burden has been lifted. Thanks again!

Big thanks to everyone. With these sales, I was able to pay off a credit card debt that has been hanging over my head for the last 7 years. A great task to pay off with buying a first home and having twins. It killed me to sell these but a great burden has been lifted. Thanks again!

:golfclap:

.... You can always get some more books later..... you did have good taste, and that won't likely change. I've rebooted my collection several times, for various reasons. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks Jimbo. I was hoping to pass these on to my little ones, but I think this was for the bes., I did manage to hold onto my Silver Surfer trilogy which is what got me into collecting in the first place ;)

Thanks Jimbo. I was hoping to pass these on to my little ones, but I think this was for the bes., I did manage to hold onto my Silver Surfer trilogy which is what got me into collecting in the first place ;)

..... the right few books can be a catalyst for all the memories of all the other books. I couldn't imagine having zero comics...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u