• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 1.8 Blue Label moved

8 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

I'll give this Key a shot on here before the electronic bay...

Quick rules:

-Shipping is US only, but it's FREE.

-PayPal within 24hrs of a deal.

-Please no probies or HOSers. I also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone that is on my personal probation list, thanks.

-Post, PM or Email with offers. First form of "I'll take it" / :takeit: in the thread wins over PM negotiations.

-No returns on CGC graded books.

-I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/carl.k6), a fledgling Kudos thread and can provide personal references to include Rich_Henn.

*Pics of the item are for the exact item you will receive

Tales of Suspense #39 (1963) CGC 1.8, origin and 1st appearance of Iron Man.

Asking moved to eBay.

Open to all reasonable offers and trades, particularly interested in slabbed low grade X-Men #1, high grade WWBN #32 and Magnus Robot Fighter #1 CGC 9.0+ (Gold Key 1963).

3rxnl7rh.jpg

d4KhYn2h.jpg

Cs8Y5xAh.jpg

Pic in the sunlight

9jJ6xhdh.jpg

Please contact me for additional pics if interested. Email is best for those. Thanks!

It was slabbed on site at Wizard World Philly at the beginning of the summer. So no inner wall. The case does look great though, as I tried to depict in the "sun" pic. No folds or anything in the book either. Thanks for the clarification question and if anyone has issues with the case I can replace for free either through a mail in or on site at the Bmore Con if they desire.

Lots of nibbles but no bites yet. Last 1.5 sold for $2150. I'll match that price and ship for free. Not going to find another entry level ToS 39 with such nice unobstructed cover art in this price range....look at that Iron Man pop!!

7cNQoBIh.jpg