• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

On 10/23/2020 at 7:47 PM, Spyder! said:

Getting settled in a bit now after the move and ready to resume the hunt for these beauties!

Happy Friday fellow Planet addicts!

DAC34C23-96BF-4F9B-AE5F-873D504D3864.jpeg

One of the best early Rivets! :cloud9: The blue-steel ape-droid can't be beat!!!

1 hour ago, goldenacase said:

Bought this one from a dealer as a 6.0 raw one of my favourite rivet issues and can live with the 5.5 :banana: 

IMG_7507.jpg

Wow! Those are great grades for all 3 books! Is this the copy of 13 that world wide sold a while back? I remember it was already marked as sold by the time I saw it. Really great colors on your copy. Definitely one of the tougher books to find. Congrats!

11 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Wow! Those are great grades for all 3 books! Is this the copy of 13 that world wide sold a while back? I remember it was already marked as sold by the time I saw it. Really great colors on your copy. Definitely one of the tougher books to find. Congrats!

Thanks so much I was very happy with the results Yes the 13 is the copy that Word Wide had listed for about 13 seconds :whee:

Edited by goldenacase