• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

the "ammunition" is about to be hurled down upon those invaders!

I like how the blond-hair guy at the bottom right corner is like, "Yeah, he's on it; I'll just chill out for a while." 

55 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

For those interested PLANET COMICS # 4 is now posted cover to cover in the GRR. (thumbsu

0.jpg

Thanks for posting that book love it  

7 hours ago, jhutton2 said:

I think I am going to have to read some of those recently posted Planets :)

I have to say that so far the very early Planets are not particularly memorable for their interior artwork or stories. They are all about the covers. However I am going to persevere and continue posting them in order of publication. Personally I can't wait for the better stories and art to kick in. :x

3 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

I have to say that so far the very early Planets are not particularly memorable for their interior artwork or stories. They are all about the covers. However I am going to persevere and continue posting them in order of publication. Personally I can't wait for the better stories and art to kick in. :x

Do you own all of the Planets you are posting?

1 hour ago, Grantley Goddard said:

lol  I wish... :frown:.  None of 'em.

It is a hard run to complete.

The reason I asked is the images you post look to be scanned from actual comics. (thumbsu

7 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

It is a hard run to complete.

The reason I asked is the images you post look to be scanned from actual comics. (thumbsu

I have literally hundreds of comic books saved to hard drive. Some I have owned in the past but most I have not. I love covers but my favourite part of the hobby is interior artwork and reading the stories. It's like a window into the past. :smile:

16 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

I have literally hundreds of comic books saved to hard drive. Some I have owned in the past but most I have not. I love covers but my favourite part of the hobby is interior artwork and reading the stories. It's like a window into the past. :smile:

I sure appreciate your efforts.

I have my Planet Comics 15 scanned and have been fighting in Photobucket to get the pages to the correct orientation. I go to edit, do a rotate to the right then save and when it refreshes it has rotated the comic twice. Keeps happening, makes me frustrated and I close it.

One day I will post it, perhaps I will wait until you have issue 14 posted, then I will post 15.

2 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I sure appreciate your efforts.

I have my Planet Comics 15 scanned and have been fighting in Photobucket to get the pages to the correct orientation. I go to edit, do a rotate to the right then save and when it refreshes it has rotated the comic twice. Keeps happening, makes me frustrated and I close it.

One day I will post it, perhaps I will wait until you have issue 14 posted, then I will post 15.

Thank you :foryou:

Sounds good :wishluck:

29 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This just came in from Dave and Adam's. I really want to bust it out. :smirk:

fc.jpg

very nice copy.

Love how dark the green is on yours. compared to mine:

PlanetComics59raw75_zps08b86997.jpg