• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

I haven't read this story but I do know that the customer is NOT always right.

Correct, sometimes the customer is an absolute individual_without_enough_empathy.

Me working for Disney.

Guest: Why isn't there any Tweety Bird stuff?

Me: I am sorry sir, but while Tweety is a great character. Tweety isn't a Disney character.

Guest: Rants and raves that I am wrong and I just don't want to help him.

Me: I am sorry sir that this is frustrating for you. However, Disney does not own Tweety.

Rinse repeat

Me: Sir, I have to move on now, Have a Disney Day

Code for Go F yourself

Correct, sometimes the customer is an absolute individual_without_enough_empathy.

Me working for Disney.

Me: I am sorry sir, but while Tweety is a great character. Tweety isn't a Disney character.

Me: I am sorry sir that this is frustrating for you. However, Disney does not own Tweety.

Rinse repeat

Code for Go F yourself

OK, in that case can you show me your Sylvester stuff?

Is this yet another youtube page that I get to have fun on? We may need a subforum.

:banana:

Keep those memes coming!

Check out 8:55 - "defaming" / "deframing"

Me working for Disney.

Rinse repeat

Code for Go F yourself

Well with Disney it was, "Have a Disney day!"

On eBay it is, "Have a blessed day."

Here it is, "Enjoy your week."

I have not figured out exactly what to leave for him on YouTube. Eventually I am sure he will gravitate toward our area of the world on the boards.

Me working for Disney.

Rinse repeat

Code for Go F yourself

I have not figured out exactly what to leave for him on YouTube. Eventually I am sure he will gravitate toward our area of the world on the boards.

Won't that be a party.

I like to keep it simple and just let "go fist yourself" cover all of bases. Your system is much to confusing.

:insane:

Me working for Disney.

Rinse repeat

Code for Go F yourself

Won't that be a party.

Yeah, then I tell him te 437 other ways he can get his books CGC graded.

I can't sit through 80+ minutes of video. Where does he mention being banned?

Watch from 3:50 to about the 8 minute mark on that 80 minute video. TBH this guys an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and I'd ban him as well.

Would have been nice to have had this in the first post.

ban_zpsi03t6p5t.jpg

WhyBrittanyWhy_zpstzqgwwbn.gif

I keep up with Marky on the YT community. Hes a cool guy. Seems to have that "new York"attitude. Ive enjoyed the new term "rainbow/unicorn jizz." Ive felt bad that he had this experience, but I find myself thinking, can you really notice that stuff unless you really look for it? But I don't know since I can't see it up close. (shrug)

I dont know if he visits the boards, I contemplated showing him this thread. But it might further his negative experience. He already gave his message to those who disagree with him. Its his book and F you.

Edited by punksdropdirtysrh

I dont know if he visits the boards, I contemplated showing him this thread. But it might further his negative experience. He already gave his message to those who disagree with him. Its his book and F you.

Seriously. You don't like a comment on here and tell a boardie to F off?

I keep up with Marky on the YT community. Hes a cool guy. Seems to have that "new York"attitude. Ive enjoyed the new term "rainbow/unicorn jizz." Ive felt bad that he had this experience, but I find myself thinking, can you really notice that stuff unless you really look for it? But I don't know since I can't see it up close. (shrug)

Please have him visit the boards, we'd love to have him. And yes, you can really notice that "stuff" but it's really nothing new, since the reintroduction of the inner well on the new case all the books I have that exibit the newton rings are about the same as the previous generation holder.