• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All future Public & Private Snyder & Capullo signing info for 2016 & 2017
2 2

34 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, jbeez909 said:

According to the title and post before you edited it to reflect the "new policy" after I made my post, there was no language in there that would indicate a chance of a change in price. In fact, your title stated clearly that prices would be frozen throughout this year. Not a personal opinion or thought, just facts. Your post clearly stated 5 books for free through 2017.

Also, there were no signs and the guys controlling the line made NO mention of being able to go back in line to get more signatures. If the policy of being able to get back in line to get more signatures is true, then you guys choosing to omit this publicly is very unethical and just another case of trying to squeeze every dollar from collectors.

Please see line 4 in your own quoted thread above for queueing in the line. If you're going to use my own post to attack me please at least read it completely. 

43 minutes ago, jbeez909 said:

According to the title and post before you edited it to reflect the "new policy" after I made my post, there was no language in there that would indicate a chance of a change in price. In fact, your title stated clearly that prices would be frozen throughout this year. Not a personal opinion or thought, just facts. Your post clearly stated 5 books for free through 2017.

Also, there were no signs and the guys controlling the line made NO mention of being able to go back in line to get more signatures. If the policy of being able to get back in line to get more signatures is true, then you guys choosing to omit this publicly is very unethical and just another case of trying to squeeze every dollar from collectors.

This sign is present at all signings with Scott and in front of his table during the show. 

Also at each signing 2 employees and 2 show staff members walk the line to announce the rules.

Furthermore the rules are announced both as you approach the table and again as you approach Scott. 

Im sorry due to our negligence this forum post was out of date and may have led to confusion. In regards to the signing. We had several people all weekend who hit up every signing and didn't pay a dime. All rules for all our talent are clearly posted on our website. Under their own pages. As well as on our social media accounts. 

This post has now been updated to reflect the new policy after your recent feedback. Thanks again. Look forward to seeing you in 2018.

IMG_1105.JPG

12 minutes ago, dscott said:

Please see line 4 in your own quoted thread above for queueing in the line. If you're going to use my own post to attack me please at least read it completely. 

Not attacking you or trolling.

Just making a professional criticism.

You choosing not to update your advertisements was done out of laziness.  No excuses, your ad said five and no changes for 2017.

Lastly, are your guys and signs updated and now telling collectors that they can go back in line to get more signature or only telling them that they have to pay the $5 fee for more signatures? 

Instead of being professional and making an apology to collectors, you turned this into a "he's attacking and trolling me" argument. 

Scott was at a LCS near me earlier in the year. I did not go but they still have some signed All Star #1 for sale there. His process was a few free and then $5 each after that. I heard that he was gracious and the signing a blast. No witnesses for grading were permitted at the signing. The store owner was very happy with the while thing and I have heard no complaints from any that attended.

1 hour ago, jbeez909 said:

You choosing not to update your advertisements was done out of laziness.  No excuses, your ad said five and no changes for 2017.

Lastly, are your guys and signs updated and now telling collectors that they can go back in line to get more signature or only telling them that they have to pay the $5 fee for more signatures? 

Instead of being professional and making an apology to collectors, you turned this into a "he's attacking and trolling me" argument. 

JBeez909 if you have an issue with a facilitator's action please PM them and deal with it in private. That is how we deal things on the board. Also keep in mind out of 6 posts so far that you made you have attacked facilitators at least 4 times. That is not the reputation you want and may end up leading to you getting banned submitting material to a lot of facilitators. When in the end you may need their help in the long run getting some signatures on some really cool exclusive signing opportunities.  Trust me when I say this DScott is a great facilitator and can pull off the nearly impossible.

On 6/18/2017 at 10:14 AM, jbeez909 said:

Professionals make an attempt to deal with any issues they may have in private, before attempting to "put someone on blast" publicly.  The fact that you missed the sign is forgivable, but who's fault is that really?  You inability to realize that you could jump back in line is rather novice.  You unwillingness to do so or even ask is equally as "lazy"... and they fact that you would attempt to make a political case over having to pay for a few signatures is remarkable.  

I hope you can learn to communicate better (less trollish) going forward and that you can learn how to better navigate conventions, etc.  Good luck!

On 8/22/2016 at 7:13 PM, dscott said:

ComicSketchArt is pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement to add Batman author Scott Snyder & artist Greg Capullo to our team of amazing talent. We will be handling all of their event appearances, and signings (public or private) moving forward for Graded and Raw books.

14074982_1424181440931124_231229041_o_zpsegfuzgbz.jpg

594b4c1e5ca06_unnamed(1).thumb.jpg.7841317a780c2f318e3514cb197f308c.jpg

If you are a dealer or fellow facilitator feel free to message us if you want to set up your own signing. These will operate exactly the same as our Frank Miller signings which everyone seems happy with.

Public signings will work the same with Scott & Greg as they do now. Except we will now be sitting with them at shows and managing their line.

To address a couple quick questions:

1 - They will not be raising prices it will be $15 a book for graded books (the current price for convention books for the last 2 years) and $20 for mail in graded submissions.

2 - You can submit on your own CGC account and we encourage it.

3 - You can submit through the CGC booth with one of their Witnesses.

4 - They will sign 3 raw books for free after that you can line back up for another 5 or pay a fee of $5 per book to have them all done at once.

-edit - 3 books is now the limit for free signatures per trip through the line.

5 - We will have 3 mail in signings per year for raw or graded books, for those fans who cannot make it to a show.

6 - Any graded books submitted without paying the above mentioned fee will be returned by either grading company as raw books.

We are simply here to make Scott & Gregs life easier and the signings flow smoother. There is no added mark up to any of the fans. The pricing structure will remain the same as it has for the last 2 years.

Doug,

Quick question, I've been getting hammered with price point query re: Scott & Greg.

Addressing 1. ) above, are they still steady at $15 per book?  

Thanks!

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 8/16/2017 at 2:46 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Doug,

Quick question, I've been getting hammered with price point query re: Scott & Greg.

Addressing 1. ) above, are they still steady at $15 per book?  

Thanks!

Yes sir still $15 a book. They probably will not move from that price point. 

On 9/2/2017 at 3:28 AM, JcomicJ said:

Any chance you guys can come to tampa Florida pleaseeeeeeeee!!!

Sadly this year the dates are not good for us because of NYCC being the week after. However who knows that the future will hold. 

@dscott, with their appearances at Planet Comicon coming up in a few weeks, just thought I would touch base to see if anything has changed for Scott and/or Greg in terms of their public signing policies. Also, do they both have the same 3 raw books for free policy? Thanks!

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

@dscott, with their appearances at Planet Comicon coming up in a few weeks, just thought I would touch base to see if anything has changed for Scott and/or Greg in terms of their public signing policies. Also, do they both have the same 3 raw books for free policy? Thanks!

It will be the same. Ill post in a few mins everyone's policy's for the year that we are handling.