• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed: Variants - Vader Down Zdarsky Sketch, 90s Valiant, Psylocke, Doc Strange

12 posts in this topic

This listing has been closed!

I'm new to the boards as a seller but have been leisurely selling collectibles of all sorts for over 15 years or so on eBay (See link to profile below). I've decided to focus on Silver Age and am selling many of my Modern Age books as well as some of my duplicates (any age). I am definitely open to offers so send them fast and frequently! "I'll Take It" takes precedence over all other forms of communication. Please feel free to PM me with any questions (or suggestions). I will try to respond within an hour.

Slabs for sale

Sold: CGC 9.8 - Moon Knight #1 - Marco Rudy 1:25 Variant

Payment

PayPal -- I will send an invoice unless other terms are agreed upon

Shipping

Books will be so obnoxiously protected you will most likely be annoyed!

Buyer to pay actual shipping and insurance

Priority mail only

I will combine where I can with the goal of keeping shipping to a minimum

I will only ship within the U.S.

Members

I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the probation list.

Return Policy

14 day return period upon the buyer's receipt of the item. Refund will be provided if the book is returned in the same shape it was delivered. Please ask any questions you may have regarding returns before purchasing.

Best Regards,

JP

eBay Profile

It's good to see a new seller (here) follow the rules. I may have to copy your first post (I like the way you set it up). Nice books and GLWTS.

I agree! Very professional. Definitely a template for other sellers to use as a "terms of sale" guideline. :applause:

Great books, too!