• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 CGC SS 2.5 Spider-man!! FF67 1st Warlock CGC 9.2

5 posts in this topic

Well I almost sold this a while ago but couldn't part with it for sentimental reasons. However, now is the time. My financial situation is changing and I need a little breathing room.

First up is my copy of Amazing Fantasy 15, CGC signature series 2.5

This used to be a 3.0 until it got resubmitted under the signature series.

My price is $11,000 USD shipping included to Canada and the U.S. I accept Paypal or Electronic Transfer.

Depending on location, arrangements could be made for me to actually personally fly the book to you (as it is not possible to insure the full value of the book).

Next is a much smaller book (not in actual size). It is Fantastic Four 67 CGC 9.2, first appearance of Adam Warlock.

Price on this one is $850 shipped.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any negotiations. You can feel free to PM any questions or reasonable offers. No low balls please. No time payments on these either.

Thanks for looking!!!!

SOLD!! Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC SS 2.5 $11,000

Fantastic Four 76 CGC 9.2 $850

My Kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6876832&Searchpage=3&Main=307194&Words=TrevorP24&topic=0&Search=true#Post6876832

AF15%20Front_zps5aeksuel.jpg

AF15%20Back%20Crop_zpsj9csmfgu.jpg

AF1520Label_zpst9wkwict.jpg

DSC_2089_zpsafb9f092.jpg

FF67%20CGC%209.2_zps4etzkuwi.jpg

FF67%20Back_zpszywgx5wi.jpg