• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD Showcase 22 Restored

17 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Shipping is included in the US. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

No returns on slabs unless the item is damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Showcase 22 CGC Slight Restoration 1.8. Off-white pages.

First appearance of Green Lantern Hal Jordan.

Someone asked me if the color touch and glue could be removed. I honestly don't know the answer to that question but the resto is barely there so I am assuming it can. Buy it, get the resto removed and reslab.

$800 $700 shipped.

s-l1600_zpsvxrcwd49.jpg

Showcase%2022%20BC_zpsmasw5e1h.jpg

Showcase 22 CGC Slight Restoration 1.8. Off-white pages.

First appearance of Green Lantern Hal Jordan.

Someone asked me if the color touch and glue could be removed. I honestly don't know the answer to that question but the resto is barely there so I am assuming it can. Buy it, get the resto removed and reslab.

$800 shipped.

s-l1600_zpsvxrcwd49.jpg

Showcase%2022%20BC_zpsmasw5e1h.jpg

Always wanted one of those. Present well for a 1.8

did you have it raw? where was the color touch, any bleed?

I did have it raw. No idea where the color touch is and I don't see any bleed. Here's a pic of the inside FC:

01ff1de6-354c-4d98-bcfd-4b61d922ae4d_zpswth4m1s4.jpg