• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrBedrock says L@@K, RARE VHTF OOP SHIZNIT!!!

376 posts in this topic

Baltimore Colts - 7.0 ow/white - $600

salesthread29.jpg

salesthread30.jpg

For the discerning among you who want the best of the best.The nicest copy I have ever seen and the top of the census. Will Eisner art from his prime. Football during the height of football season. A comic listed on the best comic listing site. And a seller...well...4 out of five ain't bad.

There is no possible way NOT to get $50 of entertainment out of a huge run I've never seen ANY issues of. Good grief. thanks Richard. This will be an interesting thread!

I think I heard your wife calling you. You should probably go check. If it wasn't her, then it may have been someone else, just go check all around the neighborhood going door-to-door for the next few hours.

Career Girl Romances #32 gvg $15

salesthread05.jpg

salesthread06.jpg

Where can you get Elvis, Johnny Rivers, and Herman's Hermits all in one place?

Why, only in this groupie training manual and field guide.

A little rough due to storage but cool all the same.

Jumbo Comics 12 - Fn- cream to off-white pages $600

salesthread27.jpg

salesthread28.jpg

This book was CGC graded a 5.5 and subsequently cracked out of the holder. The grade is very reasonable. It has a one inch split at the bottom of the spine. As a free added bonus we are including the old label!!!

The Marvel Guide to Collecting Comics

cgc 9.6 ow/white pages - SOLD

salesthread03.jpg

salesthread04.jpg

A rarity among rarities, Bedrock proudly brings you this high grade example of the promotional pamphlet from last century touting the joys of collecting Marvel Comics!

While 14 copies have been graded 9.8 only two examples have been graded 9.6. Add in the fact that this is an old label 9.6 and it quickly become apparent how unique and desirable this offering is. Also included here is a small crack and chip in the back of the CGC holder which obviously occurred during its last trip through the postal system. Since we are including shipping hopefully the crack will correct itself when it is shipped to you!

salesthread01.jpg

salesthread02.jpg

Freedom and Compulsion

A promotional comic printed to support Right To Work laws, an essentially anti-union comic book. I wish I knew more about the publication of this, but since it is the only copy on the census and the only copy I have ever seen, being in the holder is a hindrance to reading it.

8.5 - $150

:takeit:

salesthread01.jpg

salesthread02.jpg

Freedom and Compulsion

A promotional comic printed to support Right To Work laws, an essentially anti-union comic book. I wish I knew more about the publication of this, but since it is the only copy on the census and the only copy I have ever seen, being in the holder is a hindrance to reading it.

8.5 - $150

COOL!! (thumbs u

great thread already!!

cgc 9.6 ow/white pages - $60

salesthread03.jpg

salesthread04.jpg

A rarity among rarities, Bedrock proudly brings you this high grade example of the promotional pamphlet from last century touting the joys of collecting Marvel Comics!

While 14 copies have been graded 9.8 only two examples have been graded 9.6. Add in the fact that this is an old label 9.6 and it quickly become apparent how unique and desirable this offering is. Also included here is a small crack and chip in the back of the CGC holder which obviously occurred during its last trip through the postal system. Since we are including shipping hopefully the crack will correct itself when it is shipped to you!

Very cool for my Spidey collection.

V/R,

Mike

salesthread01.jpg

salesthread02.jpg

Freedom and Compulsion

8.5 - $150

Thanks!

cgc 9.6 ow/white pages - $60

salesthread03.jpg

salesthread04.jpg

Very cool for my Spidey collection.

V/R,

Mike

Thanks Mike!

salesthread13.jpg

salesthread14.jpg

Boy Meets Girl #8 vg cream to off-white pages $45.00

A great Bob Fujitani painted cover. It is really silly that these books are so cheap.

A solid vg single staple book with some light foxing on the right side of the front cover.

Woot! Thanks!

Ok - how about a YMIR #2 or a Star Studded Comics #1?

No on the first, I don't think so on the second. Let me check and I will let you know.