• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Picked up a copy of this one in the CC auction.  Cookeville copy, although not noted in the listing. 

pat2.182a.jpg

I was watching that. I thought you got it at a very fair price. Especially considering what the other cool Timely girl books were going for.

2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

I was watching that. I thought you got it at a very fair price. Especially considering what the other cool Timely girl books were going for.

Yeah, I mean My Girl Pearl 1 :whatthe::whatthe:

14 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Yeah, I mean My Girl Pearl 1 :whatthe::whatthe:

Yeah.  That blew my mind.  

I went deeep with the My Friend Irma but eventually bowed out. 

Both of those. The Gay 1 also went for a lot, as pretty as it is.

Oh well, not much is cheap these days.

12 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Both of those. The Gay 1 also went for a lot, as pretty as it is.

Oh well, not much is cheap these days.

Congrats to whoever won Gay #1 - that's a beauty! I had my eyes on it, but I was more excited about Gay #18 - and I knew I wouldn't be able to afford both, so I had to stay focused.

I'm thrilled to have won this. :cloud9:

gay1.36a.jpg

On 12/10/2017 at 8:58 AM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

Congrats to whoever won Gay #1 - that's a beauty! I had my eyes on it, but I was more excited about Gay #18 - and I knew I wouldn't be able to afford both, so I had to stay focused.

I'm thrilled to have won this. :cloud9:

gay1.36a.jpg

That book was so beautiful. I was chasing it down as well. I’m glad you snagged the bear. :foryou:

On 12/9/2017 at 2:56 PM, Sqeggs said:

A copy of this went very high on Heritage recently. 

Just checked that auction. Very strong price ( Timely and Archie results for this DC genre issue). Foot fetish collectorhm

On the subject of DeCarlo Millies...

Did anyone notice this eBay listing? It lasted all of about 10 seconds before the book sold. ONLY $119.99 :whatthe:

Congrats to whoever got this great deal!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MILLIE-THE-MODEL-20-Marvel-Comics-GGA-w-Hedy-de-Vine-and-Nellie-the-Nurse/352243076441?hash=item520352cd59:g:-VMAAOSwTmtaRuMs

15 minutes ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

On the subject of DeCarlo Millies...

Did anyone notice this eBay listing? It lasted all of about 10 seconds before the book sold. ONLY $119.99 :whatthe:

Congrats to whoever got this great deal!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MILLIE-THE-MODEL-20-Marvel-Comics-GGA-w-Hedy-de-Vine-and-Nellie-the-Nurse/352243076441?hash=item520352cd59:g:-VMAAOSwTmtaRuMs

I was actually the one that scooped that up, and even contemplated for about 90 seconds or so.

I’m just getting into Decarlo, (picked up Jetta 1 in the last clink auction) so figured this would be a cool addition.

Edited by jr81784