• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave & Adam's

40 posts in this topic

Bought several slabs from them - all good (thumbs u

As others mentioned, they are willing to deal, have solid communications and package the books well.

Think I have a book or two of theirs in my watch list right now :)

-bc

:mad:

they ate all the cake at my birthday party!
Pretty sure I saw the creepy looking one drop a deuce in the punchbowl, too. :(

I just gave them a try..... books are on the way. I notice they have pretty good turnover. books on my watch list 6 months ago are gone, and prices aren't bad at all..... a site worth checking periodically. GD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I've been buying graded and ungraded comics from them for a few years now. You get the best deal and better shipping costs by buying directly from their site and not ebay. Exceptional service and packaging with quick turnaround. Just had a mix-up with an order and they seemed to have a hard time understanding they sent me the wrong book, but we eventually got it straightened out.

I think Dave and Adam has been a well kept secret for a while. They really seem to excel in many facets. I love their business model. They seem to always have a steady stream of good books coming in probably, as someone mentioned, because they pay well. They price very fair, almost priced to move. Caution: Inventory on their website moves fast, do not hesitate to act else it will be gone. I really like them.

Dave and Adam's is an honest player in this game. Their Sheridan/Transit store is about 3 miles from my house and it is a great place to visit. This summer, they hosted the Nickel City Comic Con here in Buffalo. It was great to have CGC here accepting submissions ( I believe I submitted over 500 issues...it was great not to pay shipping costs!) Mike Carbonaro came around and showed great interest and was helpful in the process.