• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comic related gift did you receive or get for yourself at Christmas?

67 posts in this topic

Awesome gift from my son...full-size prop replica Cap shield. As much fun as holding it is, it's going to look really great hanging on the wall in my office around all the comic art. It's the room my wife has said..."ok, do whatever you want!" :)

image_13.jpeg

Awesome gift from my son...full-size prop replica Cap shield. As much fun as holding it is, it's going to look really great hanging on the wall in my office around all the comic art. It's the room my wife has said..."ok, do whatever you want!" :)

image_13.jpeg

That's pretty cool! I suspect alot of us have that room our other half wont step foot into! lol

I got a Parker graphic novel illustrated by Darwyn Cooke (The Outfit) and the new biography of George Herriman, KRAZY. I am much more a fan of Little Nemo than Krazy Kat but I think the book will increase my appreciation for Herriman.

My daughter gets me the Dilbert desk calendar for work every year - it's amazing how cartoons come up each week that match what I'm working on at work....,

My son got me the Ant-Man movie and the third Captain America movie - awesome, as I haven't seen either one.

And of course, my Secret Santa got me some cool silver age DC!

2007 hardback edition of P. Craig Russell, A Retrospective ...... pretty awesome so far.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....p-lus a 1997 Spider-man calendar and an X-Men Encyclopedia.... :cloud9: