2017 CGC Registry Awards - the countdown begins!
0

29 posts in this topic

 

On 3/5/2017 at 4:48 AM, newshane said:

I'm excited. :whee:

Until I lose every year.

How 'bout some love CGC?

Spawn regular series

Spawn complete

Even if I do lose, I really enjoy looking at the remarkable sets put forth each year by the competition. But it does seem as if fewer people care. Some people have complained about the methodology used in judging sets. I dunno. I just don't get it. Maybe CGC should hype it up a bit more? Either way, I'm pumped. A number of collectors have really stepped up their game in regards to presentation. Anxious to browse through the winning sets. :popcorn:

Awesome Spawn collections (worship)

I also just noticed that during the last year some crazy dude succeeded in getting the best Savage Tales magazine set - and it took him 8 years! :whatthe:

Savage Tales - The Barbarian Master Set

:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Gorgeous set Rune! Unparalleled! (worship)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not about winning, its more about seeing killer books and other people's hard work on display #madrespect

 

Jerome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't recall, do they give out an award for the best custom set?  

It'd be a cool idea if the winning custom set became a competitive set as a reward.

 

Jerome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, Rune said:

 

Awesome Spawn collections (worship)

I also just noticed that during the last year some crazy dude succeeded in getting the best Savage Tales magazine set - and it took him 8 years! :whatthe:

Savage Tales - The Barbarian Master Set

:whistle:

Your Savage Tales set is a true thing of beauty. Man am I jealous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:wishluck:best forumite of the year.:wishluck:

 

(thumbsu

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2017 at 4:02 PM, Lethal_Collector said:

I don't recall, do they give out an award for the best custom set?  

It'd be a cool idea if the winning custom set became a competitive set as a reward.

 

Jerome

they give out one custom set winner-  im trying to find out if a custom set can also be eligible to win best presented set-   there should be 3 custom set awards- since there is 3 for the rest of the major awards....("its a major award")

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MrWalkingDead said:

they give out one custom set winner-  im trying to find out if a custom set can also be eligible to win best presented set-   there should be 3 custom set awards- since there is 3 for the rest of the major awards....("its a major award")

Cool, thanks for the info!

 

Jerome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2017 at 9:41 AM, oakman29 said:

:wishluck:best forumite of the year.:wishluck:

 

(thumbsu

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
0