• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YEARS THREAD..........GA, AA, SA, BA....CLOSED

164 posts in this topic

BIG TOWN 46...............4.0............................OW..............................$ 20

.... Scarce Gray Tone cover

mz7KsJ5.jpg

:takeit:

^^

...GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

STARTLING 45.....................1.5...............................C/OW....................$ 50 ..Cover edges are brittle in a couple of spots...pages are still fine....

bP3NpRj.jpg

I'll Take It

^^

...GOD BLESS....

DARING MYSTERY 8...................2.5.......................C/OW........................$ 350

VV3XJwS.jpg

:takeit:

:golfclap:

.....Thanks, Rich..... it's a solid book that looks better in hand.... GOD BLESS...

MARVEL MYSTERY 86..................7.0.............................OW......................$ 1200

1NlQoV7.jpg

Cool book! I think that's one of the toughest issues in the whole run.

...yeah, only 5 sales on GPA since 2003..... I like these ones at the end....with Everett Sub-mariner, plus Blonde Phantom and Cap stories..... I always wondered why they left Captain America out for almost 10 years.... GOD BLESS...

.... I might add a couple more books to the thread, but this is basically it for now....

MARVEL MYSTERY 86..................7.0.............................OW......................$ 1200

1NlQoV7.jpg

Cool book! I think that's one of the toughest issues in the whole run.

Yeah, it's a toughie. I think those marks in the M in Marvel are production related.