• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,750 posts in this topic

Lily Renee from Rangers 15 & 37 via reprints in Ghost #3

im696.jpg

im698.jpg

And...... at least in my humble opinion...... Lily was what the young chaps today call a Stone Cold Hottie...... a very beautiful lady. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Those are great! And definitely some nice reds/oranges going on on some of those puppies. (thumbs u

Thanks five. I am all about color when it comes to Friction House. I will most always take a lower technical grade if they have poppin' colors. I just hate the "faded" out ones.

Fight might be my favorite FH title. I started out just going for the Baker ones but now I'm closing on the rest of them. Those real early pre-20 issues are tough though...

Those are great! And definitely some nice reds/oranges going on on some of those puppies. (thumbs u

Thanks five. I am all about color when it comes to Friction House. I will most always take a lower technical grade if they have poppin' colors. I just hate the "faded" out ones.

Fight might be my favorite FH title. I started out just going for the Baker ones but now I'm closing on the rest of them. Those real early pre-20 issues are tough though...

a lot of Fiction House collectors feel the same way with regards to a strong color strike. I admit that I also like the Fiction House books that are very different: still strong colors but perhaps different color tones, like my Planet 34. The colors are actually strong, but the green is far different than the other Planet 34's I have seen.

PlanetComics34front_zps6d3957ba.jpg

a lot of Fiction House collectors feel the same way with regards to a strong color strike. I admit that I also like the Fiction House books that are very different: still strong colors but perhaps different color tones, like my Planet 34. The colors are actually strong, but the green is far different than the other Planet 34's I have seen.

PlanetComics34front_zps6d3957ba.jpg

I prefer mine a little brighter... A lot lower grade than yours but being a green cover guy this appeals to me much more.

complanet34_zpszxxsupok.jpg