• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

Well the February auction ended just in time for the March one to start.... 

Anyone else notice a lot of "relist"books? I swear I'm looking at 7 or 8 of the same books I bid on in December... most of which I thought went for fair market... 

1 minute ago, miraclemet said:

Anyone else notice a lot of "relist"books? I swear I'm looking at 7 or 8 of the same books I bid on in December... most of which I thought went for fair market... 

Flip it like it's hot - flip it like it's hot

3 hours ago, miraclemet said:

There has been some weird action on some stuff over the past 6 months or so. I saw one thing sell, get listed on the exchange with a 30% price increase, go to auction again and sell slightly higher than the first time and then go on the exchange again at a 30% higher price.

It looks like this auction has some pretty nice books for a "focused" auction. I see a few things to bid on.

19 hours ago, NinjaSealed said:

There has been some weird action on some stuff over the past 6 months or so. I saw one thing sell, get listed on the exchange with a 30% price increase, go to auction again and sell slightly higher than the first time and then go on the exchange again at a 30% higher price.

It looks like this auction has some pretty nice books for a "focused" auction. I see a few things to bid on.

People selling their buyer's remorse books.

I had a 101 in 9.0 from a few years ago so I picked up the "sister" book in the same grade.

anything else aside from a certain GA book I pick up will be to flip.

IMG_5832.JPG