• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Another one already?  I've not received my slabs from the last one yet.

All you have to do is pay. :baiting: 

47 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

All you have to do is pay. :baiting: 

I do usually wait to the last second but this time I paid a few days after the auction closed.  I better call them tomorrow to see where my books are.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I do usually wait to the last second but this time I paid a few days after the auction closed.  I better call them tomorrow to see where my books are.

The last auction was really long, maybe 10 days. They also had that server snafu. I paid with a check and just got my books this week. I think I paid before the auction ended. Also, I live in Chicago, so my check arrives really fast, usually processed next day. Anyway, I know exactly what you mean. You like to have your books from the last auction before bidding/buying in the new auction. 

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Mine only shipped on Monday and I got the notification today that it should be on my doorstep when I get home. Hang in there (thumbsu

2 hours ago, paperheart said:

Fantucchio: English translation = :insane:  

Green Lantern #45 9.6, 7x what the Twin City copy sold for, 9 in grade in the census

I couldn't figure out that sale either, insane indeed. I got this Fantucchio tonight for a reasonable price. They really are nice books, most all with White pages. Lots of DC in the collection.

GreenLantern#54.jpg

I've wanted a copy of this for a while, but I planned on passing on this one because of some other rare books coming up. Then I was watching the seconds tick away and the price stayed low enough I couldn't stop myself. I have to adjust my plans now, but I'm happy.

59ff38e00577b_wonderwoman107.thumb.jpg.ea7274443de4a5e0d5ed846fad8ec990.jpg