• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Booyah! (nobody says booyah anymore)

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MetalPSI? said:

How the damn do you open a thread and go to the last post read?

Click on the * or bullet point next to the thread title, and it'll take you to the last post read, then there should be a red bar below it and the new posts follow. At least that how it seems to be working for me. A little wonky at first, but I think I'm already getting used to it.

Just now, F For Fake said:

Click on the * or bullet point next to the thread title, and it'll take you to the last post read, then there should be a red bar below it and the new posts follow. At least that how it seems to be working for me. A little wonky at first, but I think I'm already getting used to it.

:D

1 minute ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Top right there's a mail icon.

I haven't had any new PM's yet, does it still flash an envelope or whatever when you get a new message, or is that all handled by notifications now? I turned all of the notifications off, because I hate having little random pop-ups going on my computer all day.