• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know what's missing: All the thread crapping and friendly banter and sales bumps
3 3

224 posts in this topic

The old boards were like the bar "Cheers" people dropped by all the time and you knew them, wanted to visit and stay a while.  Maybe even while drinking.   

The new boards is like a swanky hotel bar.  Your not quite sure what to order, where to sit, or if it's a pretty girl at the bar or a shemale.  Press your luck and you might get whammied.  

I want my gum under the tables back.  ? 

Time to tear off the bandaid and

"Learn How To" use these boards.  

We have to engage and a lot to make this worth it.   I'm trying ?

Otherwise.  It's time to ?

IMG_2629.PNG

IMG_2632.PNG

5 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I suspect they want these new boards to have less shenanigans than before. Example, they locked down the "posts counts are important" thread.

To be fair... Arch said that he had never noticed that before.  This indicated to me that he would have never permitted it on the old board either. 

and the boards have been in a decline for some time. I said the same thing about a year ago. The only time the whole boards get together is when there is some drama usually fueled by a FDQ or a new "villain".

Comics General has been overrun by the absurd.

You don't even have to bump your sales threads as it takes days for them to get off the first scrolling session.

go buy my Xmen books so I can justify starting a new thread ...

I cannot simply redo my last sales thread and update it though.  The links at the end of the thread take you back to the old boards. 

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Comicdey said:

The old boards were like the bar "Cheers" people dropped by all the time and you knew them, wanted to visit and stay a while.  Maybe even while drinking.   

The new boards is like a swanky hotel bar.  Your not quite sure what to order, where to sit, or if it's a pretty girl at the bar or a shemale.  Press your luck and you might get whammied.  

I want my gum under the tables back.  ? 

:martini:

27 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Bottoms up

Which one do you want?

IMG_2633.PNG