• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to TRADE
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Looking to TRADE

Yo, i am actively looking to trade some art. if anyone is interested you can check my collection out at www.berserkerart.com  im up for any comic art in trade as long as the price is right or its something i am after. I have about 1500 comic art pieces up for trade/sale at the moment.

I also have 46 ebay auctions ending thursday. Bisley, Fabry, Kieth, Murphy, Ezquerra, Perez and more some at only $5 (cheap as chips) check them out at the link

EBAY AUCTIONS

Edited by Berserker Art

3 hours ago, Berserker Art said:

Looking to TRADE

Yo, i am actively looking to trade some art. if anyone is interested you can check my collection out at www.berserkerart.com  im up for any comic art in trade as long as the price is right or its something i am after. I have about 1500 comic art pieces up for trade/sale at the moment.

I also have 46 ebay auctions ending thursday. Bisley, Fabry, Kieth, Murphy, Ezquerra, Perez and more some at only $5 (cheap as chips) check them out at the link

EBAY AUCTIONS

You've got some nice stuff on offer!

I'm responding because I wanted to let you know that you have a splash credited to Nick Pitarra (correct) on Manhattan Projects (incorrect) - the splash is actually from Pitarra and Hickman's The Red Wing mini-series.