• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! THANKS FOR..........NOTHING

8 posts in this topic

Several wicked DAREDEVIL CGC sketches for sale! (Tony Daniel, Artgerm, Darryl Banks, etc)

Rules:

1.  No buyers from probation list or HOSers
2.  Payment by Paypal only and expected within 24 hrs of purchase (unless agreed upon otherwise)
3.  Shipping will be $30 to anywhere in North America.  Message me if elsewhere.
4.  No returns on graded books
5.  First :takeit: via time stamp either in thread or PM wins.

Note:  ALL the books are graded in CGC cases!  Sometimes however I just have scans of the raw book, but I assure you they are graded and I will indicate the grade where needed.

I have more that I am willing to part with (Ethan Van Sciver, Todd Nauck, +), but I'll wait to see how these go first.  If you want everything I will give you a smokin' deal!

:news:  TAKE 10% OFF THE POSTED PRICES BELOW! 

EDGAR TADEO CGC 9.6   =   $225
image_zps8f4ec1cb.jpg

JIMBO SALGADO CGC 9..6   =   $200
image_zps26516b5d.jpg

DARRYL BANKS CGC 9.6   =   $200
banksdd_zps78ae168b.jpg

STANLEY "ARTGERN" LAU CGC 9.4   =   $350
artgerm_zps4ff19674.jpg

PHILIP TAN CGC 9.6   =   $200
tan_zps484f9e0f.jpg

TONY DANIEL CGC 9.4   =   $300
Daniel_zps6b769144.jpg

That's it for now.  As mentioned, if these sell, I'll post others.

Edited by Erndog

I find sketch covers are so subjective that it takes the right person at the right time for a sale.  Couple that with no GPA data to help set a price and I usually only see sketches getting sold for less then it cost to get them done.

20 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I find sketch covers are so subjective that it takes the right person at the right time for a sale.  Couple that with no GPA data to help set a price and I usually only see sketches getting sold for less then it cost to get them done.

The thread may be closed but a threadkrap is still a threadkrap. 

I can't see any value in you posting your opinion on the value of sketch covers in a sales thread, open or closed. 

1 hour ago, IntoAnother said:

The thread may be closed but a threadkrap is still a threadkrap. 

I can't see any value in you posting your opinion on the value of sketch covers in a sales thread, open or closed. 

My comment was more in response to his say "thanks for nothing" which seemed to suggest he was disappointed in the lack of sales.  I've sold him books and bought from him in the past so I felt comfortable expressing why I think the books didn't sell and give him a pat on the back since I didn't think it had anything to do with him or the particular sketch covers.No offense meant Erndog.

Edited by 1Cool