• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALT DISNEY COMICS AND STORIES 1-Closed and MOVED
3 3

22 posts in this topic

WALT DISNEY COMICS AND STORIES 1

I am looking to sell Walt Disney Comics and Stories 1 CGC 4.5 for 5500 or best offer.

My profile on ebay is also hyperion3000 with 70 transactions.

Payment is Paypal only and shipping is free in North America.

Serious bidders only.

wstfk3.jpg

Edited by hyperion3000

1 hour ago, hyperion3000 said:

WALT DISNEY COMICS AND STORIES 1

I am looking to sell Walt Disney Comics and Stories 1 CGC 4.5 for 5500 or best offer.

My profile on ebay is also hyperion3000 with 70 transactions.

Payment is Paypal only and shipping is free in North America.

Serious bidders only.

wstfk3.jpg

Do you have a picture of the back cover?

I will post more pictures next week.  The book is currently in a safety deposit box. 

I have a question for everyone who has seen this book, are people not bidding because of the lack of pictures or have I set the price too high.

If its a question of price I am open to best offers.

Thanks,

Jim

5 minutes ago, hyperion3000 said:

I will post more pictures next week.  The book is currently in a safety deposit box. 

I have a question for everyone who has seen this book, are people not bidding because of the lack of pictures or have I set the price too high.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim, is this an auction with a buy it now price of $5500?  If so perhaps you could post the rules of the auction.  Will you sell it for whatever highest offer you get no matter how low or is there a minimum bid  you'll accept?  Return policy?  Bid increments?

1 hour ago, hyperion3000 said:

Thanks,

Jim

Since you asked ... I would say it's tough to sell a book on the boards for an amount like this without better pictures.  

15 hours ago, hyperion3000 said:

Thanks,

Jim

To sell a $50 book on here buyers usually require a back cover scan. To sell this book I would say you'll need a lot more than a cell photo that you can barely see the cert#. Do you have scans of it from when it was raw? Pictures of interior pages? I would think it would have been prudent to have copies of all those before sending it to cgc. If you bought it already slabbed in the 2 months it has been certified, the least you could provide is a back cover image.

On 2017-04-14 at 6:58 PM, hyperion3000 said:

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim, have you still got this book available?

Regards,

Sandy