• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planning for the Christmas raffle NOW !!
1 1

14 posts in this topic

The time squish is beginning to hit again, and I will be absent a lot till mid NOVEMBER most likely, HOWEVER...... I am giving considerable thought to this years Christmas raffle and plan on offering something worthy of a top 10 choice!  That's right, I'm not going to search through my collection and find the least desirable stuff I have and give it away, I'm going to try and put together something that any comic book fan will find appealing.  And I'm putting out the idea to everyone here to follow suit.  Start thinking of the raffle now and offer something extrodinairely cool, good or awesome !!  You might even "de-throne"  Greggy and his mystery box. Don't wait till the last minute. Put your heart into it.  Think about it and be creative. Lets make this the best most amazing raffle ever !!

3 minutes ago, Senormac said:

The time squish is beginning to hit again, and I will be absent a lot till mid NOVEMBER most likely, HOWEVER...... I am giving considerable thought to this years Christmas raffle and plan on offering something worthy of a top 10 choice!  That's right, I'm not going to search through my collection and find the least desirable stuff I have and give it away, I'm going to try and put together something that any comic book fan will find appealing.  And I'm putting out the idea to everyone here to follow suit.  Start thinking of the raffle now and offer something extrodinairely cool, good or awesome !!  You might even "de-throne"  Azkaban and his mystery box. Don't wait till the last minute. Put your heart into it.  Think about it and be creative. Lets make this the best most amazing raffle ever !!

Fixed that for you. My mystery boxes are just about ready to go (thumbsu lol

Edited by Azkaban

5 hours ago, Hado said:

I still love the Conan books you sent me :cloud9:

Greggy who?

that was a fun one to put together :banana:   

and was about two months in the making.  I'm already working on this years offering  hm  :idea:  

It's making the hobby fun again...... at least for me 

7 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Greggys box is overrated 

You fell for his advances?  :roflmao:

16 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Greggys box is overrated 

I'll be watching to see what you offer :baiting:

I can only remember one time where G-mans mystery box was NOT chosen first and that privilege belongs to comicdonna

On 4/27/2017 at 8:11 AM, Senormac said:

that was a fun one to put together :banana:   

and was about two months in the making.  I'm already working on this years offering  hm  :idea:  

It's making the hobby fun again...... at least for me 

Hey Mike, why not send your box to me and I'll let you know if it's worth a top 10 spot?

4 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Hey Mike, why not send your box to me and I'll let you know if it's worth a top 10 spot?

hm