• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Culling the GA heard, Cindy #37, GGA, coverless WWII superheros
3 3

46 posts in this topic

Culling the GA heard, Cindy #37, GGA, coverless WWII superheros

I have 15 books I'm going to let go of that are a wide range of grades, genre's, values etc., 

Shipping is $5 each, $15 priority mail on more valuable offerings >$100. I'll ship multiple buys at same single ship price.

Per norms, first :takeit: or pm gets it.

14 day return for any reason - you pay return shipping in condition as originally shipped.

Payment via PayPal, thanks in advance.

I'll keep an updated list here on the first post as I add each books image and price.  Offers will be considered.

My Kudos

Enjoy!

• Junie Prom  #2  4.5  $80  SOLD
  • Jeanie Comics  #23  4.0  $80  $65 Price Drop
  • Millie the Model #32  4.0  $80   SOLD
  • Intimate Confessions #2  4.5 $40 $25 Price Drop  SOLD
  • Wilbur Comics #36  4.5 $25  SOLD
  • Here's Howie Comics #5  2.0 $12.50
  • Cindy Comics #37 5.5 CGC $2,500   :banana: SOLD
  • Spy Smasher #8 CGC 6.5 $380  $375 Come on now, really?

These books below are are coverless and complete unless noted.  Great for you parts and pieces guys, or those who simply love readin' 'em.

$5 Off any of the below:

• Bulletman #5    $35
  • Golden Arrow #[1]    $5  SOLD
  • Minute Man #2    $15 SOLD
  • Shield-Wizard Comics #5    $30
  • Spy Smasher #2    $35
  • Yellow Jacket #8    $15 (has back cover)
  • Spy Smasher #11   (incomplete)  $2  $Free to the next "I'll take it" on any remaining books  SOLD

Edited by path4play

11 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Just had the kiddos there the other day ??!!! Got me the Cleveland Brownie Sunday!!! mmmmmmmm!!

Oh man Mitchell's is so good, unfortunately or maybe fortunately there isn't one close to my house.  I have to settle for East Coast Custard which is right around the corner :x 

6 minutes ago, Barth said:

Oh man Mitchell's is so good, unfortunately or maybe fortunately there isn't one close to my house.  I have to settle for East Coast Custard which is right around the corner :x 

yes!! Fortunately or unfortunately there is one right down the street from me in Avon ? Watching the Tribe?!! Seattle D looking like the JV squad!! We are just teeing off right now!! 6 run 3rd innie and still goin'!!

Edited by gino2paulus2
Make that 8 RUNS!!!!!!! holy cow!! tack up the snowman!!

25 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

yes!! Fortunately or unfortunately there is one right down the street from me in Avon ? Watching the Tribe?!! Seattle D looking like the JV squad!! We are just teeing off right now!! 6 run 3rd innie and still goin'!!

Sweet! Looking forward to the Cavaliers tomorrow night. I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins fan as well and they are going strong so far.

(don't mean to sabotage the thread with this banter :foryou:)  

Oh shoot!! I honestly didn't even realize i was quoting in a sales thread i just got a notification my apologies as well i got all excited watching the Tribe and seeing ice cream hehe!! Sorry again to the OP!! Free bump I guess!! P4Ps a cool dude!!