• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MotorCity Comicon 2017, Saturday photos
1 1

25 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, lizards2 said:

You shoulds lapped up some of that wolf whizz - I hear it gives you magical powers!  :gossip:

Oh man, I guess it does look like Wolfie in the background is watering the lawn heh heh.

4 hours ago, wombat said:

This pic made me do a double take.    :shy:

IMG_0973.thumb.JPG.88b5c939be85255b009756e86673f676.JPG

Heh, if I would have held the camera a little lower...man I did not notice this girl in the background as I was mainly focusing on the Planet of the Apes guy.

Edited by ThreeSeas
grammar

19 hours ago, ThreeSeas said:

Yes, It was a bit crowded, but that was okay.

I did not find some of the comics I was interested in, but that is my fault for not going through every isle. My neighbor has trouble walking and when he was ready to go, we left.

For comics, my tastes right now are Carl Barks' duck comics and Horror comics from the 1970's and before (Tales of the Unexpected,The Witching Hour, Etc.). I had to get a car this year, so it kind of set back my comic buying a little bit. Next year I will be in a better position to do some buying, though.

I miss it already,  i was really tempted to go back on Sunday....i have a couple business cards so i will probably be contacting a few dealers after i save up some money,..i swear the 2017 motor city comic  con. comic selection was better than eBay !!