• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Submission Question - I Made An Error on the Form

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I just made a slight error on my online CGC submission form.  I listed the same book twice and did not catch it until after I completed the online submission form.  I have given them my credit card info, but I have not sent out the books yet, so it's no big deal. 

My questions are:

1) Do I need to call CGC and cancel this submission? Or, should I just never send in the first order form and just do a new online submission? (Would the first order just disappear because they never receive my books with the first packing list?)

2) Can I call CGC and correct the order and not actually cancel it.

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, The Kaptain said:

Hi. I just made a slight error on my online CGC submission form.  I listed the same book twice and did not catch it until after I completed the online submission form.  I have given them my credit card info, but I have not sent out the books yet, so it's no big deal. 

My questions are:

1) Do I need to call CGC and cancel this submission? Or, should I just never send in the first order form and just do a new online submission? (Would the first order just disappear because they never receive my books with the first packing list?)

2) Can I call CGC and correct the order and not actually cancel it.

Thanks in advance!

If you haven't shipped the books out yet, just complete a new form with the correct info. Best to keep it simple.