• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secrets 92 too hot to handle
5 5

287 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, HighVoltage said:

I almost wrote the exact same thing.

Still - with the market in a frenzy & the 9.8 & white pages, it should entertain some heat.

I hope it does sell at that price.  As coo coo as this market is right now, I've actually sold a few books in the past few months.  I'd sell my copy if I get stupid money. 

On 8/29/2021 at 1:27 PM, Ozonetv said:

Thanks! It bumped from a 9.2 - I couldnt be happier :-)

That's a huge bump! 

Congrats!! 

Honestly, this is probably my favorite BA key and you've got the nicest copy I've seen (though I haven't looked at the scans of the 9.8 at heritage).  

On 9/8/2021 at 1:11 PM, Professor K said:

A 9.8 Ow to White just sold for 90K on HA. It even beat out a Hulk 181 White which sold for 84K. Good for you HOS 92. Good for you.

Same one sold on Comiclink in 2018 for 45K. In that listing it said "1 of 2" 9.8's. Now there are 3. I like to see this newest one. And the other 9.8 which has White pages sold for 7,800 10 years ago. Oh those were the days. 

Amazing copy...still hard to believe there are only 3 9.8's of the biggest DC book of the Bronze Age. 

On 5/27/2020 at 5:38 PM, oldbsturgeon said:

Okay here is a question concerning getting a HoS 92. I really want one and I can probably pay for one around 1000. So here is the deal. In order for me to get it, it’s going to require me to sell the modern slabs I have to get it. Books like power girl 27, wonder woman 184, detective comics 880, zatanna 16 and others. 
Would you do it?

Yes