2,269 posts in this topic

27,470 posts
23 minutes ago, Jayman said:

He might just commandeer one of the dragons to go melt the Night King! :idea:

That's exactly what I was thinking:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42,892 posts
31 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

How can he be a Targaryen?  He doesn't have blondish-white hair.  (tsk)

Neither does Tyrion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,146 posts
31 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Neither does Tyrion. 

:gossip: Chris, you're going to confuse the non readers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42,892 posts
Just now, Doc McCoy said:

:gossip: Chris, you're going to confuse the non readers.

Naw, it's an easy rule of thumb.

If you're a character on the TV show and got within 5 feet of the business end of a dragon and weren't reduced to ash, you're a Targ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,914 posts
1 hour ago, comix4fun said:

Naw, it's an easy rule of thumb.

If you're a character on the TV show and got within 5 feet of the business end of a dragon and weren't reduced to ash, you're a Targ. 

You're either a Targ or a Target! :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,470 posts
1 hour ago, Doc McCoy said:

:gossip: Chris, you're going to confuse the non readers.

Was there a new book published? I thought they ended at least a season ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,470 posts

Not that reading the books helped me much, lol...they keep changing stuff;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,505 posts
8 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Was there a new book published? I thought they ended at least a season ago.

Winds of Winter is still years away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,470 posts
12 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

Winds of Winter is still years away.

:foryou:

I thought I missed something;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
81,718 posts
58 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

The Big Woman?

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,146 posts
1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Was there a new book published? I thought they ended at least a season ago.

No, Martin has been working on the Winds of Winter for several years now with several missed deadlines.

As for Tyrion, it's been hinted at in the book, but not really as much in the tv series that his father may not have actually been a Lannister:  https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/06/game-of-thrones-theorycrafting-is-tyrion-lannister-actually-a-targaryen/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42,892 posts

LOVE the preview of next week. 

Favorite Moment...(Spoilered for People Who Avoid the Previews)

Spoiler

1u3f20.gif.71a141c32921aa23d99ce0b789a9c159.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,278 posts
11 hours ago, Doc McCoy said:

Really enjoyed this episode.  Brought up several thoughts:

  • So Arya can kill the entire House of Frey, but can't manage to sneak around a castle she's known since birth without Littlefinger catching on that he's being followed?  Not buying this one. :sumo:

Yup, the most disappointing scene in the entire episode - sneaking around the halls, c'mon... way too soap-opera-ish, this show is (should be) better than that.

The writers went out of their way to note that Sam hadn't been told that his father and brother were roasted alive. I guess that makes Sam the new Lord Tarley now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,924 posts
1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

Yup, the most disappointing scene in the entire episode - sneaking around the halls, c'mon... way too soap-opera-ish, this show is (should be) better than that.

The writers went out of their way to note that Sam hadn't been told that his father and brother were roasted alive. I guess that makes Sam the new Lord Tarley now?

I don't think so, since he's taken the Black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21,633 posts

We will have to wait and see. He played a weasel in the second Maze Runner movie (my wife and I both called him Baelish when we watched it with my kids and they had to correct us lol ) that survived to scheme another day, and I am expecting the same for a while here. In the end, it will be Arya that kills him with the dagger, but not before he causes some chaos.

They need to step up the game with Euron again. He is another great disturber on the show. What would be great is if Cersei slept with him after he won the naval battle and, if she really is pregnant, it is Euron that is the father and not Jamie. That would be hilarious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,924 posts
28 minutes ago, kimik said:

We will have to wait and see. He played a weasel in the second Maze Runner movie (my wife and I both called him Baelish when we watched it with my kids and they had to correct us lol ) that survived to scheme another day, and I am expecting the same for a while here. In the end, it will be Arya that kills him with the dagger, but not before he causes some chaos.

They need to step up the game with Euron again. He is another great disturber on the show. What would be great is if Cersei slept with him after he won the naval battle and, if she really is pregnant, it is Euron that is the father and not Jamie. That would be hilarious!

That's a big if.

Jamie is such a sap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,595 posts

Didn't the witch say Cersei would have 3 children? Maybe this child is never born or just BS to give Jamie more reason to go on fighting, because he was ready to give up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
123 posts

No need to fight on who's riding the 3rd dragon, there won't be a 3rd dragon to ride after this week episode if the rumor is right and seems possible! So only 2 Targets! I hope this episode will be all up north just like Hardhome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
8 8