• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM- Xmen 12--Grade In!! Thanks everybody

23 posts in this topic

PGM- Xmen 12

Howdy--

Curious what others thought, considering it is SA, didn't know if sometimes they catch a break....

Xmen 12 front.jpg

xmen 12 back.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

28 minutes ago, Primetime said:

That's what I thought or 4.0....

I had a Xmen 101 that looked this bad on the outside but on the inside too. This one looks nice on the inside, no ruffles or bends and no pesky pinholes etc....touching cream to OW pages...

Anyway my Xmen 101 came back a 4.5; and that is a BA book, I don't know what kind of grace I'd get on a SA book if any :shy::foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I guess 4.5 is the outlyer lol and a bit conservative... but it's hard looking at the census. 5.5 would be over the hump but not by much. Only 184 SS out of 1301 total graded. Of course, the whole 184 is probably Stan! I may do the same, good ole Stan, seal of approval oarr oarr oarrh!! Idk I'm surprised there aren't more blue labels...or many slabs period ;)

I bought it for the Juggernaut forgot about it being the "origin of professor X"

46 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well the grade came back I'll put it in spoiler, feel free to take a look or wait till I have it in hand and I may post a pic

Hide contents

Dammit!  I had it - can't pick a bullseye to save my life on the grading contest but here I'm doing great.

Edited by 1Cool

Nice! It looks like you caught the graders on a fairly good day.   I swear I always catch them on bad days. lol