• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.

21 posts in this topic

I just bought some cool old Western comic books from the estate sales. You will see "Nancy" in pencil on the first page. All books were printed in 1940's and 1950's.

Checked all covers, pages and centerfolds -- nothing is missing!  All covers and centerfolds are attached - that is a bonus.  I will put first 9 books for sale.  Let's see if it will be a good selling here today. I will add 9 more books included Roy Rogers Comics #1.

I may get more books from the same estate tomorrow and I was told that I may get the buy out after closing the estate sale. You will get more details tomorrow after 4pm CST. There are many Western comic books (mostly $5-$10) and nearly all Classic Illustrated comic books are first edition (most of them have rough spines).

No pressing or not pressed I assure you. (thumbsu

As you know the rule (I have to follow the rule too Smile), No Probies and Shamers should be here.

US Shipping - $4 for 1-2 books, $5 for 3-5 books and $7 for 6-9 books  International Shipping - Prices are varied - Please PM me for the shipping quote.

Payment - PayPal, Personal Check or Money Order

How to be a winner - Just PM me or post this :takeit:icon on this thread. I will check the time stamp.

Asked Prices - You will find the asked price above each picture.

Have a happy day.  Don't forget to leave me the positive feedback in my JollyComics' Kudos.

Edited by JollyComics

19 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Broncho Bill #12 GD/VG 3.0 OPG = VG 4.0 $16

Asked Price = $10

Defects: two tears on BC

m141dKDl.jpg tlQT6osl.jpg

...... Schomburg cover ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu