• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest Sign Up Thread
5 5

221 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Ron C. said:

I have been putting a few things aside as potential prizes since last year. Has a prize thread been set up yet?

I'll start a prize thread in the next two days. (thumbsu 

We have 78 participants so far.  Would really like to get this number over 100.  The more the better!

If you've never played before, I suggest just signing up. It will be fun and a great test.

Also, for many, the prizes donated are usually pretty good, and are plenty.  You could place 40th in the contest and still be very happy with the prize you chose.

If you haven't signed up, do it now! :baiting:

6 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

We have 78 participants so far.  Would really like to get this number over 100.  The more the better!

If you've never played before, I suggest just signing up. It will be fun and a great test.

Also, for many, the prizes donated are usually pretty good, and are plenty.  You could place 40th in the contest and still be very happy with the prize you chose.

If you haven't signed up, do it now! :baiting:

Had so much fun during the March Madness contest; will give this a go (thumbsu

Contestant #81 IN :wishluck: