Jrisher Kudos Thread
2 2

30 posts in this topic

21 posts

Purchased a Spider-man 252 from Jeff. Great communication and comic arrived safe and sound to Canada at a decent time. Good packaging. Would buy from again. Thanks! A++ Seller!

274 posts

Purchased a DD #6 at a great price from Jeff. Will definitely be doing business with again. Thank you!

1,764 posts

Jeff was very easy to deal with, smooth transaction, quick reply to my PM and shipped my book super quick!! I highly recommend dealing with him. Thanks Jeff!!

501 posts

Preacher #1 9.2 Slabbed - great communication and shipping speed , highly recommended !

thanks 

501 posts

Another stellar purchase - superb communication and shipping abilities , it’s funny I didn’t realize I purchased from Jeff previously but it seems I’ve found a high quality seller I can trust 

thanks again !

358 posts

Purchased a couple of esoteric Wally Wood magazines from Jeff and the transaction was flawless. Quick to communicate and ship, very friendly.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeff to others on the boards. Looking forward to our next transaction (thumbsu

738 posts

Just finished up another smooth transaction with Jeff.  Sold him a couple of books last year and it was great to work with him again this time around on an ASM50.  Very accessible and great communication as always.  Definitely one of the good ones here on the boards.  Highly recommend and hope to deal with again!

76 posts

Purchased a DC Comics Presents #26 from Jeff and it was smooth as buttah!

Great transaction, fast delivery, high recommended. 

501 posts

This is my 3rd purchase from Jeff and I’m very pleased , he scouted out a few specific issues for me on his own and I couldn’t be happier !! stand up guy ! Buy with confidence !