Francesco Mattina Art Society
7 7

192 posts in this topic

934 posts
8 hours ago, Chipewah said:

There is a 9.8 on the bay for a lazy $2499.99 USD.

Thats it... Listed low IMO :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85 posts

His work is great. Just started picked up some books for an upcoming signing opportunity.

 

 

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2016.JPG

Edited by Stephen H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
934 posts
7 hours ago, Lethal_Collector said:

I can't see any of the cover cause of their watermark in the lower-right corner >_<

But I'm lovin' Mattina!  Great thread.

 

Jerome

Jerome,

 

:foryou:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
549 posts

I have a question. What are the top ten most collectible (most likely to go up in value) Mattina's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
549 posts
3 hours ago, rogue14 said:

Does anyone know which book this cover is on? 

 

IMG_1825.PNG

I tried looking around couldn't figure it out, I'm curious too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,748 posts
2 hours ago, Polirer said:

I have a question. What are the top ten most collectible (most likely to go up in value) Mattina's?

 

IMG_4697.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
549 posts

Not sure what was hazy?!?

whats the top ten Mattina's to collect because they'll go up in value?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,748 posts
1 hour ago, Polirer said:

Not sure what was hazy?!?

whats the top ten Mattina's to collect because they'll go up in value?

Let's forget Mattina. Can you tell me ten books at cover price that WILL go up in value?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
549 posts
8 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Let's forget Mattina. Can you tell me ten books at cover price that WILL go up in value?

My friend is this not the Mattina board, go create a new post if you want a general list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,748 posts
4 minutes ago, Polirer said:

My friend is this not the Mattina board, go create a new post if you want a general list.

wow....

And no, this is the CGC board.

Edited by ygogolak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,980 posts

He might mean that Mattina is just getting his popularity and that is why it is "hazy"; there is no definitive answer to the question of the top ten, due to the popularity being fairly new or with no breakout stars yet, there is no way to answer your original question with facts; hence, why people are only posting the covers they like so far, as to deterimine what will become popular.

Everybody is in the same boat you are :) @Polirer

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85 posts
7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

He might mean that Mattina is just getting his popularity and that is why it is "hazy"; there is no definitive answer to the question of the top ten, due to the popularity being fairly new or with no breakout stars yet, there is no way to answer your original question with facts; hence, why people are only posting the covers they like so far, as to deterimine what will become popular.

Everybody is in the same boat you are :) @Polirer

I agree. I would say the Venom 150 MJ/Venom may hold strong, maybe more so in Virgin form, just due to the popularity of the two characters. Other then that....who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
549 posts

Right but there's the red hood ( over $1000), b&w all new wolverine (over $1k), Gamora $500, edge of venomverse 1:50, comic mint ultimate edition dark Night Metal limited to 250, what others do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,748 posts
50 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

He might mean that Mattina is just getting his popularity and that is why it is "hazy"; there is no definitive answer to the question of the top ten, due to the popularity being fairly new or with no breakout stars yet, there is no way to answer your original question with facts; hence, why people are only posting the covers they like so far, as to deterimine what will become popular.

Everybody is in the same boat you are :) @Polirer

Nope, must mean that my crystal ball isn't working. Maybe yours is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,980 posts
38 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Nope, must mean that my crystal ball isn't working. Maybe yours is?

Mine got all mumbo jumbo'd up lol 

crystal ball meme.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
7 7