• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Justice League of America #58--This is one i rarely see and its always beat to hell when i do.  This is a nice 7.0 copy.  Small spine split at top and bottom and still presents incredibly well.  The black here is incredible.  This is the first Despero.  Asking $25

Untitled-p1 (91).jpg

:takeit:

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Justice League of America #71--This is an easy 8.0 or better.  Beautiful black cover. Just pops out at you.  Asking $20

Untitled-p1 (92).jpg

take

Justice League of America #72--Another one with just stunning colors.  This is a 8.0 or better as well.  Asking $20

Untitled-p1 (93).jpg

tak

Guys I need 15 minutes im scanning some free bees and then we have our last 3 books.  like usual these are the nicest and most expensive.  I love these three im about to post up to the lucky winners......till 45 past the hour lets do 25% off on anything that has not been purchased yet...

Free bee #9---Free to anyone still up and wanting comics

Untitled-1-p1 (1).jpg

take