• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!
1 1

116 posts in this topic

59812f0589b5f_AreYouNotEntertained-Imgur.gif.7dfc6312c2b0c03fcb32d8f1e479037a.gif

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've done a raw book sale, but these boxes are starting to pile up and it's time to let some of these go.  There will be many lots ranging from 6-15 books per lot, and also many single listings of keys/semi-keys.  I will be listing a decent amount of books today, starting at 6:00PM PST, and I'll post the remaining books sometime tomorrow. 

Please check out my kudos: 

My Kudos  :grin:

Rules:

1. Unconditional  :takeit: in thread trumps PM. 

2. Shipping for one comic is $6 in the US. Add $4 for every additional five books (yes, freebies count toward this rule), but the maximum you'll have to pay is $20. Free shipping if you spend over $100. I ONLY ship USPS Priority Mail. PM me with info on international shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal

4. Payment due 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

Edited by AL Comics

Again, I'm going to start posting at 6:00PM PST, but I'll post a book to keep this thread from getting pulled. :wink:

The Amazing Spider-Man 252: $30 - Calling it an 8.0 to be safe. There are a few spine ticks and slight pressure dent on the bottom left corner that very slightly does breaks the color. Also a very faint finger bend on the top edge of the front cover. Great pressing candidate. 

Spoiler

ASM252001.jpg

ASM252002.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

3 hours ago, AL Comics said:

Again, I'm going to start posting at 6:00PM PST, but I'll post a book to keep this thread from getting pulled. :wink:

The Amazing Spider-Man 252: $30 - Calling it an 8.0 to be safe. There are a few spine ticks and slight pressure dent on the bottom left corner that very slightly does breaks the color. Also a very faint finger bend on the top edge of the front cover. Great pressing candidate. 

ASM252001.jpg

ASM252002.jpg

:takeit:

Strange Tales 178: VF $30 - Conservatively calling this one a VF. Clean copy with some spine ticks and a chip on the top right corner of the front cover.

Spoiler

ST78.jpg

ST78B.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

Jumbo Comics #68: FN- $40 - A few spine ticks and two small chips at the top and bottom of the spine. Also “1944” pencil marks on the cover and slight eraser mark on one of them. Slight crease halfway up the center of the book that does not break the color.

Spoiler

J68001.jpg

J68002.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

Jumbo Comics #74: FN $45 - Some spine ticks and two small chips near the top and bottom of the spine. Slightly rusty staple, but cover and pages all firmly attached.

Spoiler

J74003.jpg

J74004.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

Jumbo Comics #125: FN+ $45 - Sold to me as a VF-, but I’d call it closer to a Fine+. There are a couple of chips on the spine, a 1/4 inch tear on the right edge of the front cover, some wear on the bottom edge of the back cover, and some small chews out of the bottom edge of the cover near the right corner.

Spoiler

J74005.jpg

J74006.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

Take both for $40

Journey into Mystery King-Sized 1: VG/FN - Sharp book, but there is a two inch spine split at the bottom. Back cover could use a clean and book has normal waviness of a king-sized/annual.

Journey into Mystery King-Sized 2: FN - This one is sharp too, just some spine ticks and small 1/8 inch tear at the bottom of the spine.

T1.jpg

T1B.jpg

T2.jpg

T2B.jpg

$20 lot: 

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 10: FN/VF - Light reader crease, but a very sharp book.

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 16: FN/VF - Spine ticks and small crease.

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 17: VF-  Spine ticks, but a very sharp book.

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 20: NM 

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 22: VF+ 

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 23: NM

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 24: NM+

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size 25: NM+ 

SCANS IN SPOILER ON LOTS...

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg