JustJimN Say Something Nice Thread
2 2

17 posts in this topic

54 posts

:headbang:

-I purchased a Tales from the Crypt 37 (CGC 7.5) from Jim. Awesome book. He was a super nice guy. And even though he has been collecting for many years and older than me, he still listened to what I had to say about the book. Great Guy and couldn't ask for a better transaction. Looking forward to more books in the future Jim. Peace, Carl

28,680 posts

JustJimN is the absolute pinnacle .................... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

19,284 posts

Jim is the MAN! Sent payment quick and was understanding about a payment problem I had. Deal with him with confidence!!!

5,186 posts

Fast payment, great communication, and just all around great guy.  Sophisticated horror magazine tastes as well! :insane:

- b :devil: unty

Edited by bounty_coder

3,256 posts

Jim bought 2 Planets from me, easy to deal with, fast payment, great communication.  Can't ask anymore of a boardie.  Hope to deal with him again.

15,051 posts

Now here's  a  fellow  who  knows  how  to build  a  bundle!  

Jim  bought  in my  recent  sales  thread,   and  made  reasonable   counteroffers  on  a  few  books,  bought  a  bunch  of  other
swell  stuff,   and   made  his  own  bundle  at the  end  with  a  generous  discount,   and  paid  lightning  fast. 

What's not  to love?

RECOMMENDED

3,219 posts

Jim picked up a good group of my beloved Planets. He was super easy to deal with and made lightening-fast payment. Can't ask for more than that! Thanks Jim!

1,508 posts

Nothing short of amazing! Hope to do business in the future my friend!

491 posts

Jim was absolutely fantastic to deal with! I bought an amazing Vault Of Horror #35 from him. Shipping was lightening fast! I hope to deal with him again in the future!

2,645 posts

Sent justjim some moneys, and he sent me a beautiful, well packed, as described X-Men slab. Thanks!

14,579 posts

Awesome!!

Highly recommended seller :)

704 posts

Bought a sweet looking Startling Comics book from Jim. Great seller! The book came well packed and his service was top notch (thumbsu

265 posts

Thank you kind sir!  (worship)

Bought a book from Jim which arrived in excellent packaging and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

I would certainly do business again.

19,284 posts

Jim is always a first class buyer. Prompt payment and great communication. Don’t hesitate to buy from or sell to him. A credit to the boards!