• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed War, Western, Romance, GGA, Horror
2 2

26 posts in this topic

First  :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

4 romance/GGA books, mostly lower grade but all complete. A couple tough books. $75 shipped for the lot. SOLD

--Junie Prom 4. Really tough GGA book from 1948. Low grade, cover detached.

--First Love Illustrated 41. Lee Elias cover. Top half of spine split.

--Love Diary 37. Scarce. Buscema cover and art. Centerfold detached.

--Girl Confessions 33. Al Hartley cover with Hartley and Collette interior art. GD.

0825170956.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

4 romance/GGA books, mostly lower grade but all complete. A couple tough books. $75 shipped for the lot.

--Junie Prom 4. Really tough GGA book from 1948. Low grade, cover detached.

--First Love Illustrated 41. Lee Elias cover. Top half of spine split.

--Love Diary 37. Scarce. Buscema cover and art. Centerfold detached.

--Girl Confessions 33. Al Hartley cover with Hartley and Collette interior art. GD.

0825170956.jpg

Take it

Kid Colt Outlaw 35. Awesome Heath cover. I was going to get this signed by Heath in Memphis but he cancelled  :cry:  VG+. Nice page quality. $75 shipped.

003.jpg

colt.jpg

Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica 40. Low grade. Moisture damage. Top staple popped. This book has blown up big time. $100 shipped. SOLD

002.jpg

BV.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

7 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Gunfighter 14. Last issue. Johnny Craig bondage cover. Solid GD copy. $250 shipped.

001.jpg

002.jpg

I wish... great looking book! Also that nightmare looks awesome! The best one I've seen. Any more EC books?

Edited by Raze

Chamber of Chills 25. Reader copy. Cover detached. Pieces cut out of the back cover and last page. $22 shipped. SOLD

003.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by Ryan.