• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pgm X-MEN #94

8 posts in this topic

I'm closer to Grebal's number too unfortunately; mostly due to the damage at top center on the cover. Otherwise I'd be up in that seven range too. Seems like one of those books they are always tough on; the dark cover is unforgiving. Congrats on a great book; I'll always have a childhood soft spot for it :cloud9:

Thanks to all who replied. The subcrease is weird because it is back cover only. (is it a subscription crease really then?) Really flat book. I really wonder what CGC would give it.  

Edited by Calidream'n

I'm feeling optimistic so I'll say a 7.0 mainly due to the issue at the top on the front cover. I don't know enough about pressing to say for certain if it would help minimize the crease on the back of the book. Great book though. I traded my copy when I was about ten years old for a les paul electric guitar. One of these days I'll buy another copy.