• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's badder ? Conan or Tarzan ? Why ?
2 2

Who is badder ? Tarzan or Conan ? One word replies as to why you think so, will be funniest !!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is badder ? Tarzan or Conan ? One word replies as to why you think so, will be funniest !!

• Tarzan
    • Conan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2017 at 01:36 PM

110 posts in this topic

"What is best in life?"

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Tarzan: "Uh...bananas?"

It's not even close.

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:

"What is best in life?"

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Tarzan: "Uh...bananas?"

It's not even close.

This kind of reminds me of Namor vs. Aquaman of comics.

Namor fought Nazis while Aquaman talked to fish. lol.

Namor so much cooler than Aquaman just like Conan so much cooler than Tarzan.

47 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

This kind of reminds me of Namor vs. Aquaman of comics.

Namor fought Nazis while Aquaman talked to fish. lol.

Namor so much cooler than Aquaman just like Conan so much cooler than Tarzan.

Yup.

Although, Tarzan is a lot cooler than The Black Condor, so it's not all bad news for him.

On 9/11/2017 at 6:10 AM, ThothAmon said:

Both bad azz's but the nod surely goes to Conan. Raised a slave and had to fight for his freedom. 'Nuff said. 

Raised a slave? Come on now. I would hope that someone with the name ThothAmon would have actually read the stories, not just watched the arnold movie. meh

1 hour ago, Theagenes said:

Raised a slave? Come on now. I would hope that someone with the name ThothAmon would have actually read the stories, not just watched the arnold movie. meh

Got me. Read all the books (still have most of them) but it was about 40 years ago!  :preach:

Yeah big Conan fan here-was stoked when the movie came out then there was the scene of Conan aging as a slave for YEARS.  Yeah real Conan wouldn't be a slave long before he killed the overseer, gathered the other slaves, set fire to the city and ran off with the women!!

One thing looking at this poll is how far Conan's rep went up,while Tarzan's rep fell drastically. Tarzan was probably a top 3 hero between 1930s to 1970s up there with Superman and Batman. Some superheroes don't age well it seems over time.

A couple of others that use to be mega popular like Tarzan were Lone Ranger and Buck Rogers. Their reps fell as well.

Tarzan fell the worst. If they made a Ka-Zar movie today he would do better at the box office and be the new king of the jungle.

plus Zabu is cooler than Tarzan's Cheeta.

e5c60540b5a549e952db043135373bb2--muscle-men-marvel-universe.jpg

7 minutes ago, Senormac said:

If Vegas had a line on this fight......  I'd be pulling for Tarzan.  He is more "good".  Conan is a thief. 

Only because there's nothing to steal in the jungle.  

5 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

One thing looking at this poll is how far Conan's rep went up,while Tarzan's rep fell drastically. Tarzan was probably a top 3 hero between 1930s to 1970s up there with Superman and Batman. Some superheroes don't age well it seems over time.

A couple of others that use to be mega popular like Tarzan were Lone Ranger and Buck Rogers. Their reps fell as well.

Tarzan fell the worst. If they made a Ka-Zar movie today he would do better at the box office and be the new king of the jungle.

plus Zabu is cooler than Tarzan's Cheeta.

e5c60540b5a549e952db043135373bb2--muscle-men-marvel-universe.jpg

Zabu should be much bigger.  

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Zabu should be much bigger.  

2 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Kazar's Cockatoo should be bigger too :popcorn:

The bird looks about the right size, though.

Ka-zar also should have a right eye.  

I went into a pet store and asked for a parrot once-the guy said how bout a cockatoo I said no thanks just the bird.