CGC 9.2 Books for sale on behalf of Brian (ffasm58) OO collection and more!
15 15

386 posts in this topic

2,544 posts
1 minute ago, Mayor Mccheese said:

This thread is about to go nuclear with the books that will be coming out soon...

Which is......?:shy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,354 posts
37 minutes ago, Mayor Mccheese said:

 I'll let Lobo reveal them, but I've seen them.  Blew me out of the water! 

And when will that be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,720 posts
50 minutes ago, Mayor Mccheese said:

This thread is about to go nuclear with the books that will be coming out soon...

God I love your name and avatar.

Bravo :golfclap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
312 posts

:takeit: Creatures on the Loose 10 @ 10% off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,101 posts
On 9/18/2017 at 7:42 PM, loboagain said:

Amazing Spider-man #113 CGC 9.4 O/W Pages $140

asm 113541.jpg

asm 113542.jpg

asm 113543.jpg

I'll take, if you can ship it with my other purchase, not brand ech, for the same $12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,773 posts
10 hours ago, Changer said:

I'll take, if you can ship it with my other purchase, not brand ech, for the same $12

Sorry, book has been purchased by Spidermanbeyond.

Edited by loboagain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
953 posts

Hello,

 I already purchased the Amazing Spiderman 113 cgc 9.4. Please see earlier post to confirm.

 Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,773 posts
25 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Hello,

 I already purchased the Amazing Spiderman 113 cgc 9.4. Please see earlier post to confirm.

 Thank you.

Yes, got it.  ASM 113 is yours because you posted earlier.  Sorry for the confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,773 posts

Ok I am going to reduce prices on some books to get them moving, some prices up to are 50% off  :whatthe:

Any previous discounts do not apply as these books are discounted very cheap...

Astonishing  Tales CGC 9.2 #1 $100 $50

Astonishing Tales #2 $50 $30

Astonishing Tales  #3 $50 $30

Where Monsters Dwell #1 $250 $125

Where Monsters Dwell #2 $125 $60

Shanna, The She Devil #1 $70 $40

Conan #42  $50 $35

Conan #52 $40 $30

I will try to post more books tonight but definitely on Saturday and Sunday.  There will be Amazing Spiderman, X-men 95-107 (all 9.4), SA Daredevils and Marvel Team Up 1-5 (9.2/9.4).

Thanks again and please PM with any questions.

 

Edited by loboagain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,300 posts

Dang those are steals for someone.  They were already a deal.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,391 posts

Astonishing  Tales CGC 9.2 #1 $100 $50

Astonishing Tales #2 $50 $30

Astonishing Tales  #3 $50 $30

:takeit: these three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28,432 posts
4 hours ago, loboagain said:

Ok I am going to reduce prices on some books to get them moving, some prices up to are 50% off  :whatthe:

Any previous discounts do not apply as these books are discounted very cheap...

Astonishing  Tales CGC 9.2 #1 $100 $50

Astonishing Tales #2 $50 $30

Astonishing Tales  #3 $50 $30

Where Monsters Dwell #1 $250 $125

Where Monsters Dwell #2 $125 $60

Shanna, The She Devil #1 $70 $40

Conan #42  $50 $35

Conan #52 $40 $30

I will try to post more books tonight but definitely on Saturday and Sunday.  There will be Amazing Spiderman, X-men 95-107 (all 9.4), SA Daredevils and Marvel Team Up 1-5 (9.2/9.4).

Thanks again and please PM with any questions.

 

I'll buy the rest 1/2 price books. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,773 posts
18 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

I'll buy the rest 1/2 price books. Thanks. 

Thanks for all the purchases!!!  Really appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
15 15